Lawpath is Australia’s largest online legal platform for small businesses, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal services.
With multiple awards in our pockets (including the Deloitte Fast 50 for 2020) and having just raised a fresh round of capital (see our TechCrunch article here), Lawpath has regularly been listed as one of Australia’s fastest growing startups to watch. We use technology to make legals faster, simpler and more cost-effective. We’ve helped over 230,000 businesses save in excess of $100m in legal fees!
You'll be part of a dynamic business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. We have an open, team-oriented and meritocratic culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded! We're entering an exciting period of growth and we're on the lookout for a standout Content Manager to complement our existing marketing function team and take our content creation, consumption and exposure to new levels.
About the Role
Content has played a considerable part in Lawpath’s growth, and to date we’ve published over 2,500 legal guides and blog posts on our website.
Reporting to the Content Manager, the Content Marketing Associate will be responsible for the day to day execution of content marketing campaigns, driving awareness of key products for Lawpath. Supporting the Content Marketing vertical, the successful candidate will assist in delivery, execution and reporting to drive a jam-packed calendar of initiatives.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Work with the content team to create and implement content and copywriting across blogs, website, landing pages and EDMs, ensuring all company collateral adhere to brand guidelines
- Assist in research for ongoing projects including legislation changes, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager to execute SEO campaigns, link-building outreach and content audit
- Proofreading and adherence to brand guidelines of all assets.
- Liaise and create briefs for the design team to support content initiatives
- Manage the blogs and assist in content management on our Content Management System (Wordpress)
- Collaborate with the content team to create a social media calendar for content distribution
- Support content-led partnership initiatives
- Be able to gather data and translate it into results-driven campaigns
- Assist with public relations efforts
Who you are:
- Ideally, you are a digital marketing or communications graduate with at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills. We don’t need a grammar nerd, but exceptional writing skills are central to this role.
- An understanding of SEO and email marketing skill set would be highly regarded
- A firm grasp of various digital marketing channels, and best practices, including social, and email marketing
- Experience working with tools like WordPress, Canva/Figma, Google Suite, Semrush, Active Campaign will be a plus
- Resilient with impeccable time management and the ability to multitask
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- A self-starter who is able to independently move projects forward, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines
- A willingness to learn and can-do attitude to take on new projects
- Confident and curious attitude in building strong relationships across the business to learn about our products, technology and people
- Previous experience working with a B2B Tech SaaS company/ Legaltech company will be a bonus
What we’ll provide:
- An ever-growing business where culture is fuelled by success
- Competitive remuneration package & ESOP
- Flexible working opportunities
- Annual budget for conferences and learning opportunities
- Friday drinks and team building days
- Quarterly team celebrations
- Funky office in Surry Hills close to Bars, Cafes and Transport
Take this great opportunity to join a fast growing and sociable company in an exciting new industry. Please apply with your CV. You need to have full legal working rights to work in Australia to be considered for this full-time position.