Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
To support this growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our Customer Support and Compliance team. As a Quality Assurance Coordinator at Swyftx, you will assist in developing, creating, and implementing Contact Center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for procedural changes, enhancements and training to ensure that all Swyftx users receive a world class customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Identify trends and improvement opportunities on an individual and team level with the objective of improving customer experience, satisfaction, accuracy, compliance and first contact resolution
- Develop and maintain an exceptional quality program aimed at the use of best practices, transparency and consistency
- Monitor live and historical customer engagements across all channels (voice, live chat, email etc.) to provide consistent and objective feedback
- Liaise with Team Leaders and all members of the Customer Support Leadership Team on a regular basis, to identify QA coaching needs
- Develop tools and processes for tracking performance against customer service metrics, while also providing ongoing metrics reporting to leadership
- Relevant quality assurance experience in a contact center environment
- Knowledge of contact center quality program best practices, development and maintenance
- Ability to interpret customer satisfaction surveys and correlate feedback with internal customer service performance to drive continuous improvement
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to develop and implement a course of action based on the trends
- A high degree of natural curiosity about ways to drive improvement
- A high level of emotional intelligence and ability to effectively provide feedback, coaching and promote positive change in others
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.