hi, we’re hipages Group.
We create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their businesses and delight their customers. Over 3 million Australians have used the hipages platform, where a home improvement job is posted every 20 seconds.
Are you someone who has:
- A love for building rapport, communicating effectively & working collaboratively;
- A high level of energy, resilience and a great sense of humour
- An understanding of what tradies need and want and how to pitch your heart out;
- A team player attitude and a drive to succeed
- The ability to keep cool, calm & collected under pressure to find the best solution for your customers;
- The ability to thrive in an energetic and high performing telesales environment?
You answered yes to all of the above? Well then… you might just be exactly what we were looking for.
So, what are the specifics?
We’re looking for a passionate, energetic and committed addition to our inbound team. You’ll play a critical role, working closely with tradies who inquire about joining our platform by communicating the key benefits of the web based advertising new customers will receive as a member of hipages.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Kicking goals by not only meeting but exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPI's and sales targets
- Making a high volume of outbound / inbound phone calls & chasing up inquiries in a timely manner
- Explaining to our tradies how hipages can benefit them and their business
- Handling customers objections when they come up
- Closing the sale, sealing the deal and signing up tradies to our platform
- Other bits of admin here and there
Commission is uncapped, as we want to see you succeed!
These are our must haves:
- Experience in a phone based role; making high volume of outbound calls, preferably in a sales environment.
- No fear in reaching out to potential customers and utilising your sales experience to convert a high volume of warm leads to paid subscribers
- Ideally experience in working to sales targets and KPI's.
- High energy and resilience
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!