Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 450,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a Business Analyst that is not only passionate about working with big data but sharing with stakeholders the story behind it.
About the opportunity
As a Business Analyst at Swyftx you will be focused on providing concept, feasibility analysis, and functional requirements as you work closely with the Customer Support and Operations team. You won't just be dealing with data - you're able to think strategically through customer needs, business opportunities and technical challenges, while constantly striving to strike the right balance of innovation, product performance and core product improvements. Please note that this is a 6-month contract opportunity with potential for the role to be extended.
What you’ll do
- Partnering with the Customer Support team to identify business problems for analysis.
- Manage data and reporting requests, including modelling and forecasting
- Manipulate large data sets to create both transactional and strategic reports that provide actionable insights.
- Support leadership team with timely and accurate data while also acting as advocate for data lead decision making.
- Advanced Excel data lookup/matching and/or database manipulation skills.
- Demonstrated experience working within a high growth and fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify key parameters, assumptions and considerations that impact a development and its business case.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability create compelling presentations and reports driven by data and effective storytelling that enable stakeholders to make educated and informed decisions.
- Self-motivated and confident to work autonomously.
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
- Swyftx supports a hybrid working environment
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.