Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a Motion Designer who will be responsible for creating, producing and maintaining leading edge visuals to create experiences that welcome, inform and inspire our users to get the most out of our product.
About the opportunity
In this newly created position as a Motion Designer, you will work alongside multiple parts of the business to bring our content to life through the creation, development and deployment of designs, animations, and graphics. This role would suit someone with a high-level attention to detail who is excited about adding to our unique brand and seeing their work across a variety of video, social and web platforms.
- Produce original motion graphics, animation and 3D Design from concept to delivery to be used in our apps, social media, marketing campaigns, special projects and more
- Translate project details and creative direction into unique design, animation, and layout solutions
- Develop materials that are used to bring our brand to life and enhance the organisations communications with various audiences
- Consider the user experience surrounding the motion designs you create
- Collaborate with Marketing, Videographers, and Designers to meet creative and production goals
- Proficient in modern design and video applications (any tools are fine! We want you to feel comfortable)
- Strong production skills and the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- The ability to prioritise multiple projects at a time from concept to implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates your understanding of both design and animation
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
- Swyftx supports a hybrid working environment
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies