MyDeal.com.au is an ASX listed online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
We are seeking a Senior iOS Mobile App Developer to join a challenging and rewarding new mobile ambition for MyDeal.com.au. You will be a part of a cross functional agile development team, applying your expert knowledge to the development and maintenance of our customer facing iOS app.
- Build and deploy mobile applications to accommodate all changes required by the business.
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines for the iOS project.
- Provide best practice advice on native pattern & development into the user-led design workshops and end to end journeys.
- Liaise with the business to identify, specify and document development requirements.
- Help define the software architecture of new features for existing apps, future apps.
- Create effective information architecture models; defining the relationship between the mobile app navigation, device functionality and services the app integrates with, ensuring this matches customer journeys to drive agreed digital outcomes.
- Perform bug fixing and general code maintenance
- Design and code innovative & engaging digital mobile experiences
- Code engaging user interfaces using native technologies to improve customer experience.
- 2 + years’ experience in developing mobile applications
- Strong understanding of iOS Foundation Framework with strong proficiency in Swift
- Understanding of Reactive Programming, be familiar with RxSwift, ReactiveSwift or Combine. Experiences with SwiftUI will be a bonus.
- Familiarity with best practice mobile design/UX patterns.
- Experience in releasing a mobile app to the relevant store and iterating on its development.
- Have a quality led development focus, utilising version control, testing and CI.
- Positive attitude, great team player, self-driven to continuously improve the team, processes and the application to the highest quality
- Experience in high traffic eCommerce or retail environments
- Understanding of RESTful APIs to connect to mobile applications to back-end services
- Knowledge and experience with CI pipelines such as Bitrise
- Knowledge of Firebase App Distribution & analytics/ tracking
- Knowledge and experience with Jira
- Experience working with MMP
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV, GitHub and Portfolio to organise a confidential discussion.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.