Snapshot of the Role
This is a leadership position that will require the successful applicant to bridge the gap between the strategy and execution of Lawpath’s overall customer experience and retention goals.
Who we are
Lawpath is Australia’s largest online legal platform for small businesses, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal delivery. We believe that every small business should have access to legal services and the legal protection that they need. Lawpath makes this possible by offering innovative and transparent online legal software at a fraction of the cost, time and complexity of the traditional system. Our platform has now helped over 220,000 businesses access legal services and complete legal tasks online and on-demand. We were recently awarded #37 in Deloitte's 50 fastest growing businesses in Australia, #301 fastest growing businesses in Asia as well as Australian Legal Service Provider of the year. Backed by local and international investors, we’re growing rapidly and moving towards our goal of helping 1 million businesses with legal protection.
About the role
The Head of Customer Experience will play a pivotal role in shaping how customers perceive Lawpath while driving high customer satisfaction, continuously achieving low retention rates, and capitalising on new areas of business growth.
Managing a team of Customer Representatives and Account Managers, this position will lead from the front when it comes to embodying our core values and providing the best-in-class experience to customers at the highest-rated legal company in Australia.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Implementing new customer engagement strategies to help achieve increased engagement across the platform
- Partnering with the Sales Leader and other functions to maximize customer lifetime value (CLV) through higher product adoption, health scores, customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion
- Working with the marketing team to develop customer communication flows and feedback channels while delivering great customer experiences to achieve growth targets
- Leading and mentoring team members on efficient customer success methods and techniques that maximise product adoption and retention while delighting customers
- Collaborating with the Sales Leader and Executives to align on pre-sales and post-sales revenue strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities
- Reporting on customer success performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service, including customer retention, customer health/happiness, technical support responsiveness and satisfaction, product usage, and customer expansion
- Working with the Head of People & Culture to lead recruitment and training and development strategies for the department
To be successful, you will need:
- A minimum of 5+ years in leading a customer support or success team with a significant revenue responsibility and a focus on customer retention
- Experience working in a Saas company and using the CRM system Salesforce
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems in a high volume environment
- Experience using customer support data to drive outcomes and uplift service experience
- Strong and confident communication skills to both collaborate and influence constructive outcomes at all levels
- To demonstrate high-impact leadership skills, including setting a clear vision and strategy, coaching team members, and driving results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
What we’ll provide:
- An ever-growing business where culture is fuelled by success
- Competitive remuneration package & Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Annual budget for conferences and learning opportunities
- Friday drinks and team building days
- Quarterly team celebrations
- Funky office in Surry Hills close to Bars, Cafes and Transport
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and sociable company in an exciting new industry. Please apply with your CV. You need to have full legal working rights to work in Australia to be considered for this position.