Snapshot of the Role
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting functions essential to sales productivity. While this role will report to the Commercial Director, the successful applicant will work very closely with our Digital Transformation Manager.
Who we are
Lawpath is Australia’s largest online legal platform for small businesses, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal delivery. We believe that every small business should have access to legal services and the legal protection that they need. Lawpath makes this possible by offering innovative and transparent online legal software and a fraction of the cost, time and complexity of the traditional system.
Our platform has now helped over 220,000 businesses access legal services and complete legal tasks online and on-demand. We were recently awarded #37 in Deloitte's 50 fastest growing businesses in Australia, #301 fastest growing businesses in Asia as well as Australian Legal Service Provider of the year. Backed by local and international investors, we’re growing rapidly and moving towards our goal of helping 1 million businesses with legal protection.
About the role
We are currently hiring for a Sales Operations Analyst to manage the workflow of our sales processes and ensure the implementation of sales strategies to further our growth. Reporting to the Digital Transformation Manager, you will ensure the cohesion of sales and marketing processes while managing workflows, maximising process adoption, and extracting insights from data.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce (CRM) and other software programs
- Providing models and organising statistical studies for the Sales Department
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives by assisting Sales Leaders with pipeline and opportunity inspection
- Documenting all sales processes and their integration with other touchpoints (marketing, product, etc)
- Assisting in the development of key process documentation to inform current and future state analysis
- Liaising with key stakeholders to understand data, reporting, and technical requirements for business areas
- Assisting with business case development
- Analysing and documenting technical solution requirements
- Evaluating vendor products and solutions where required
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in sales, operations or similar field. Startup and/or SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce operations (primarily data manipulation, record management, and reporting/dashboards)
- Strong competency in Sales process development and optimisation
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a bias towards action and an ownership mentality of the things that you do
- Experience in supporting a growing sales team and ensuring CRM adoption
- The desire to constantly innovate and improve upon the processes and frameworks that are in place
- Experience in translating processes to flowcharts and wireframes
- The ability to adapt to change and manage conflicting priorities
What we’ll provide:
- An ever-growing business where culture is fuelled by success
- Competitive remuneration package & Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Annual budget for conferences and learning opportunities
- Friday drinks and team building days
- Quarterly team celebrations
- Funky office in Surry Hills close to Bars, Cafes and Transport
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and sociable company in an exciting new industry. Please apply with your CV. You need to have full legal working rights to work in Australia to be considered for this position.