Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
As one of Afterpay’s Customer Service Team Members, you will be responsible for delivering great service to all of our customers. You will be part of a growing team who work on outcomes of customer account queries. We are looking for someone with great communication and written skills that is looking to join a dynamic team!
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
- Develop strong and courteous relationships with our customers
- Handle high volume of inbound phone and digital queries
- Help customers manage their Afterpay accounts
- Update account information with accuracy and speed
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Ensure consistency and superior levels of customer service by following standard operating procedures
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- You are able to effectively and quickly form relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence with our customers
- You are a dependable, helpful and dedicated team member
- You are able to multitask and are enthusiastic about change
- You are a people person and get a kick out of helping customers
- You have good judgement, problem solving skills and analytical ability
- You follow through, you show up, and make it happen, fast.
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Melbourne and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!.