Why join harrison.ai?
• Do work that matters: we’re problem solvers – pioneering clinical AI technologies to help impact one million lives per day and expand the capacity of healthcare globally.
• Well funded and networked: we’re scaling fast after a total raise of AU$158 million from 2019-2021 - backed by a network of world-class investors including Horizon Ventures, Blackbird Ventures, Skip Capital, Sonic Healthcare, I-MED Radiology and others.
• Work wherever: we’re a flexible, remote-friendly workplace. Choose to work from home, in a co-working space or in our beautiful office. #LI-remote
• Stay at the top of your game: work with diverse teams of industry leaders who are passionate about what they do.
• Grow your career with us: we’re big believers in lifelong learning. You’ll receive a personal learning budget with access to 16,000+ online courses, plus opportunities for internal mobility across harrison.ai and its ventures.
• Attractive salary: we know money isn't everything, but it’s still an important thing!
• Parenting support: we're here for our people - and their little people - when it matters most. Our market-leading program covers all stages and includes 16 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave.
• Our unique culture: with monthly meditations, unlimited wellbeing leave, fun team events and access to mental health support via our EAP provider, Uprise - your holistic wellbeing is top of mind as we celebrate our achievements each step of the way.
About your role
harrison.ai was founded with the mission to make healthcare accessible across the globe. With a vision to impact millions of lives a day, the timing is right for harrison.ai to set up the Harrison Foundation – which will bring our solutions and in-house expertise to where it is needed most in third world countries.
The Head of Harrison Foundation is responsible for working with the Co-Founders and Executive team to prepare the strategy for the Foundation and lead its execution. From creating the Foundation, to appointing the team, to leading its day-to-day activities.
The Head of Foundation will be responsible for setting up a foundation that operates on multiple levels, working within harrison.ai and related companies to support initiatives to increase healthcare quality and capacity in developing countries.
Some specific areas include:
• Driving Patient Access and Health Promotion through AI solutions
• Supporting Data and Research in Medical AI
• Supporting Education and Advocacy of Medical AI
• Driving Thought Leadership in development of Medical AI applications and the evolution of AI‘s role in Healthcare
The Harrison Foundation is the embodiment of our mission and values, and is a priority initiative within harrison.ai.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
Nice to have (but not essential):
We're problem solvers, driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We’re constantly evolving ourselves and leveraging the latest technologies to build leading clinical AI solutions with people at the heart of everything we do.
We’re here to improve access to quality healthcare globally and positively impact one million lives a day. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that is shared by our team who shares our ethos - to imagine more, do it right and make the hard things scale.
To achieve this, at harrison.ai we’ve brought together an inspiring team of AI/ML scientists, clinicians, engineers (and many more!) who focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise, to create comprehensive AI products that can scale medical predictions globally and make a meaningful impact on patient lives.
Following our early success building an AI algorithm for IVF provider Virtus Health, from 2019 we have grown exponentially to 250 employees worldwide and raised a total of AU$158 million via our Series B in 2021. We’ve applied our AI technology to healthcare domains including radiology, launching our first joint venture annalise.ai in 2019 with Australia’s largest medical imaging company, I-MED, where our focus is to create comprehensive AI solutions to help diagnose medical images. In 2021, harrison.ai announced a new partnership with Sonic Healthcare (ASX:SHL), a leader in medical diagnostics, to co-develop and commercialise new clinical AI solutions in pathology.
Anything is possible at harrison.ai. We're excited by this and by where our innovations will lead - and we’re just getting started!
Thank you for considering to join our team. Please apply now to register your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage of our hiring process, you may contact us: [email protected]