A bit about us
At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It's time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and - as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty and more - we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
We are a highly motivated team, a high-performing bunch, driven by innovation to create awesome shopping experiences for our customers. Every person in tech has a voice and we find that our best products are achieved through collaboration.
Our skills and experience are diverse, allowing for collaboration and constant learning. All of our teams are cross-functional, mission-driven and able to iterate from inception to production (DevOps mentality) without being blocked or having to ask permission from other teams. We love to move fast and validate learning using data (lucky for us our Data Science & Analytics team is also world-class!)
We look for Product Leaders who can solve problems at scale. Our systems handle a massive amount of traffic, and with more than 5 million customers visiting theiconic.com.au each month, it’s guaranteed you’re going to get first-hand feedback from customers both internal and external on the solutions you deliver!
This is an exciting role. We are a growing business in a growing industry. But we’re not just growing, we’re evolving too. We’re entering new markets, creating new experiences, and pushing the boundaries like never before. This role is at the heart of it all.
Let’s talk about you!
If you want to kill it in this role, here are 4 key things you need:
- People leadership. People are our strongest asset, and a critical part of this role is to guide and lead a product team at scale. You will help with personal career growth through positive leadership, quality mentoring and skilled guidance.
- The product roadmap. You will inspire your team and stakeholders every day to reimagine online retail in Australia and deliver a world class customer experience. You are business and technical savvy; you have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Stakeholder management. Product is the nexus between those who need change, and those who deliver it. So the ability to articulate the strategy and influence stakeholders is vital.
- Proven hands-on product prowess. We believe in getting things done. And that often means leading by example and bringing others on the journey.
Who you are
- A product guru with experience across all facets of product development
- You have a broad, but also deep skillset with hands-on experience in the key facets of Product Management
- You enjoy spending time with customers to understand their experience and problems and find innovative solutions, but you will also have the common sense and practical experience to understand that awesome user experiences are usually created by more than just shiny system features
- You understand how frontend and backend systems, business processes, data and product features all fit together to deliver value for customers and the business
- You have a passion for delivering customer value, matched with the ability to methodically break down the customers’ experience and craft solutions to deliver them true value
- You are obsessed with customer centred product design, development and delivery
- You get things done!
Here’s what you’ll need on your iconic Journey
- Experience leading, mentoring, and developing PMs, and building structure for teams to improve their processes and outcomes
- Extensive experience in product strategy at a consumer tech/e-commerce company
- Experience in creating and owning an end-to-end digital product strategy and accompanying roadmap
- A full understanding of the online retail conversion funnel
- Experience in taking a product from strategy, through to initial idea, implementation, support and continuous improvement
- Experience mapping processes and operating models
Here’s some extra things you may bring to the table
- Experience with order management systems, payments gateways, online personalisation and marketing solutions
- Financial analysis - cost, revenue, ROI
- UX design
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home. On the days you are in the office, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and learning bank
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off, birthday leave
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]