The Adventus Story
At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionizes the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
About the Sales Team
The Sales team is responsible for selling the Adventus platform and associated products and services to a range of customers and partners across the globe.
The team is accountable for driving the sales growth and revenue year on year whilst delivering undeniable value, service and experience for our partners through building trusting long term relationships
About the Role
This is a newly created role within Australia Sales Team. As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for driving business growth within your region working with Education Agents/ Recruiters within Australia.
- Maintain Salesforce’s database ensuring that it is accurate and up to date
- Effectively manage student pipeline
- Proactively identify trends to ensure they are capitalized or addressed
- You’ll always be on the lookout for the next business opportunity, and able to identify Recruitment Partner growth opportunities and risk profiles
- Maintain relationships with our Key Account Recruitment Partners
- Manage the Key Recruitment Partner network where you have in depth relationships
- Ensure all SLAs are meet with our partners
- Review Recruitment Partner satisfaction and address areas of improvement
- Run regular meetings with Recruitment Partners for customer feedback and growth plans
- Present account updates to the Regional Manager on pipeline, growth plan and customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement strategic Account Plans
- Oversee all student recruitment activities for your region.
- Assist recruiters with admission related queries
- Represent Adventus at various recruitment events.
- 2+ years of experience in sales and marketing ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in recruitment of International Students
- Results orientated with a proven record of successfully meeting annual sales targets/quotas
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- Ability to build productive long term relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally
- Experience in social selling, including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks, to reach critical contacts at your target accounts.
- Strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Ability to work productively within a team environment as well as independently
- Conscientious with a strong desire to see things through to completion
- Strong desire for continuous personal development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal with a willingness to work with people of all backgrounds
At Adventus.io, we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. Not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.