About the role
A passionate social media manager who will grow Finder’s brand presence and audiences across social channels. You will work closely with the marketing, PR, editorial & product teams to develop and execute our social strategy, engage communities, and support marketing campaigns across platforms.
- Management, planning, and execution of Finder’s social media platforms, across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Twitter, with a focus on developing scroll-stopping photo and video.
- Contribute to developing Finder's social media strategy and collaborate with cross-function teams (Editorial, Marketing, PR & Product) to develop and execute integrated marketing and PR campaigns.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Buffer
- Gather, analyze and re-integrate data on the performance of social channels and communicate regular insight reports
- Develop creative content ideas, working in collaboration with design, video, and copywriting crew, both internal and external
- Monitoring, engaging, and growing online communities through best-practice community management.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Undeniable fluency in both established and emerging social media platforms
- A degree plus a minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Measurable experience of growing engaged audiences on key social media platforms like Instagram, TikTok and Facebook
- Someone who is creative and keeps up with the latest trends, platforms & algorithm changes to the influencers and companies innovating in the space
- Collaborative and positive with the exceptional ability to manage ambiguity
- A motivated self-starter with strong communication and copywriting skills
- Intermediate skills using Adobe creative suites (Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere), Figma and/or Canva
- Experienced working with software and tools central to the responsibilities of the role including insights, distribution and management of organic and paid digital channels such as Buffer and Hootsuite
- Passion for helping Australians through financial education
Nice to have:
- Videography & editing skills
- You aren’t afraid of being in front of the camera
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.