Finder is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing design team and to help shape the vision and execution for the customer experience across several exciting projects that Finder is looking to bring to market. Working closely with the product team and key business stakeholders, success in this role will require you to achieve meeting the relevant success metrics for both customer and Finder.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Loves working through and solving complex problems
- Can design elegant product solutions that are engaging, and provide intuitive customer experiences that reduce cognitive load and are seamless in nature
- Confidently delivers across the entire end-to-end design process, from very early stage research and ideation to iteration and implementation is a natural at bringing others along the design journey
- Has deep, comprehensive experience working on consumer facing products
Together with the Product and Technology teams, you will also be responsible for creating effective user journeys, wireframes, intuitive user interfaces and prototypes. As part of your role, you will collaborate closely with your cross-functional peers including software engineers and product managers on a regular basis.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- A proven track-record in designing, shipping and iterating on complex digital products
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products.
- You are excited by regularly coming up with new ideas, shipping new products and features that address both customer and business needs.
- You are a strong communicator and can help provide the rationale and context behind the visual elements of your designs or the end-to-end experiences crafted
- You seek to validate your ideas and assumptions through early testing and prototypes
- You work well in a collaborative workplace; partnering with other designers, engineers, product developers and other disciplines throughout the company as needed.
- You appreciate big picture thinking. You enjoy tackling complex problems and going after large opportunities.
- You are a problem solver that is energized working through a challenge.
- You are advocating for the customer and relating relevant work back to customer problems / mindset
- You are happy with flexibility in your work. Our ambitions in the US market means there will be different opportunities to tackle and you are comfortable with plans changing.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.