Finance and Administration Assistant
Who are we? We are Ignition Advice.
We are a cloud-based, digital financial advice platform that supports direct-to-customer and adviser-led advice delivery for large financial institutions globally.
Our People: Our People are the main driving force of what we do.
Our Mission: Helping customers make better financial decisions.
Our Goal: Ignition helps financial institutions attract, retain, and service consumers digitally. Our advice technology assists new and existing client customers make better financial decisions compliantly and digitally.
A new and exciting opportunity is available for a passionate and motivated Finance and Administration Assistant to join our growing team at Ignition Advice. This is a full-time junior to intermediate position that, for the right candidate, will present significant opportunities for career growth as the business grows. Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day finance operations and supporting the business across regions with their general administrative needs, including aspects of HR, company secretarial and legal administration.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting and supporting the Corporate Shared Services team across finance and accounting, HR, company secretarial and legal administration tasks
- Assist in the month-end process including general ledger reconciliation covering fixed asset register, prepayments, provisions, inter-entity transactions etc.
- Involvement in month-end executive team and board management reporting
- Assist in the preparation of board and committee meeting agendas and papers
- Responsible for bank / credit card reconciliation
- Responsible for accounts payable / accounts receivable processes
- Assist in business activity statement preparation across multiple regions
- Administration support relating to capital table management
- Assist in payroll process and expense management
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding procedures
- Reviewing, preparing and issuing paperwork including non-disclosure agreements, supplier due diligence process, supplier contracts, etc.
- Office administration duties including office maintenance, ordering office supplies, preparing meeting rooms and answering phones
- Other ad-hoc tasks to support the corporate shared services teams
- Self starter with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Detail and numbers orientated
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written presentation
- Time management and prioritisation skills essential
- Outcome driven and strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in an agile and fast paced environment
Experience & Qualifications:
- University accounting or finance degree qualification is essential
- Minimum 6 months experience in an accounting or finance role
- Experience with Xero preferred
- Highly computer literate and capable in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience working autonomously
- Demonstrated experience in communicating effectively to various internal and external stakeholders of varying levels of seniority
Some of Our Benefits Include:
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package
- Staff Referral Program
- Flexible working arrangement
- Reward and Recognition in being a part of scaling an international SaaS based business at the frontier of Financial Technology solutions for large enterprise
Join us today and be part of something big and exciting!
Please note that currently due to lockdown, Ignition is following the government guideline and all staff are working from home.
Ignition Advice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ignition are not in a position to sponsor visas for this role, full working rights in Australia are a requirement.
No Agencies Please.
Please submit your applications through the “Apply” function or if you would like to find out more, please send an email to [email protected]