Faethm is scaling! We're looking for a Sydney-based Client Customer Insight Manager to join us in the APAC region!
Do you have experience working with Enterprise customers in consulting, customer success or other customer facing analytical role? Do you want to work for an inventive, purpose-driven company, that is taking on the issues of Future of Work on a global scale?
Reporting to Faethm’s APAC Customer Insights Lead, you'll be part of our Global Adoption Customer Insights team, working closely with the Product and Data Science teams to lead the post-sales client customer experience across onboarding, strategic analysis, platform adoption and account growth and renewal. The key to success in this role is the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and act as their trusted advisor whilst assisting in turning insights into action. You'll be working alongside our customers and partners to help articulate how Faethm’s insights support Future of Work initiatives, spanning people, strategy and tech.
What you will do:
- Manage 10-15 large Enterprise customers, being responsible for end-to-end customer journey: onboarding, value creation, platform adoption and renewal.
- Execute and develop strategies that drive product adoption and support customers on their Future of Work initiatives, covering Strategic Workforce Planning, Digital transformation, Career mobility etc.
- Support customers in providing insights from Faethm data that can be turned into actionable initiatives and projects.
- Build strong customer relationships and actively engage with senior and executive stakeholders across your key accounts.
- Support preparation and delivery of insights for the customer’s Board meetings.
- Collaborate with fellow Customer Insight Managers to further build out the APAC Customer Insights team long term vision and execute on short term plans.
- Aim to increase regional renewal rates, foster customer growth and support sales activities for new products.
- Contribute to Faethm’s customer-centred approach by collaborating with internal stakeholders (Product, Data Science, Sales & Marketing) with regular customer updates, reporting metrics and insights on the customer experience and feedback.
To be successful in this role you'll ideally have;
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, customer success or other customer-facing analytical roles.
- Proficiency in manipulating data and extracting insights using business analytics tools (such as Tableau), and building presentations and reports to support the analysis.
- Growth mindset, ability to work in an unstructured scale-up environment and strong willingness to bring new initiatives and creative ways of thinking.
- Experience working with senior and C-level stakeholders of large Enterprise customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills is a must.
- Track record of driving customer success within complex environments incl. working across various role levels and industries.
- Prior experience or exposure to strategic human capital management initiatives is a plus,
While we have identified the initial responsibilities of the role, be pre-prepared for this role to evolve as products, customers, and analytics grow. It will surely be an exciting journey for you!
Faethm is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees