Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
As a content designer at Culture Amp, you’ll combine content design, UX writing, and problem-solving skills to help transform complex processes and information into simple, clear and useful experiences. From a deep understanding of our users and their needs, you'll push to reduce decision points, complexity and ambiguity.
Building a product is a team sport, so you’ll partner with highly iterative product teams and work closely with product managers, product designers, UX researchers, engineers, behavioural scientists and other cross-functional partners.
Note: Our content designers focus on user experience and product. They don’t work on cultureamp.com, content marketing or social media. If you’re interested in a marketing position, see our open roles
As part of this team of amazing humans,
- Explore different ways to solve problems with clear, concise, meaningful language so our users can complete tasks quickly and confidently
- Collaborate closely with product designers by co-designing experiences, offering content design critique, and coaching designers in UX writing
- Help plan and run user research, taking the lead when research focuses on content (for example, information architecture, tone, terminology, comprehension, instruction clarity). You’ll also help others translate research insights into content solutions
- Evaluate and prioritise work for multiple teams, regularly presenting your ideas and work to a variety of colleagues for feedback and iteration
- Become fluent in Culture Amp's brand voice and Kaizen design system, as well as contribute to our content guidelines
- A proven track record of solving complex problems as part of cross-functional design teams, ideally in the software industry
- Excellent UX writing and content design skills with examples of how you’ve solved complex product problems with clear and elegant content design
- Attention to detail (each word matters) combined with the ability to zoom out to see how a piece of content fits into a holistic product experience. You think in systems and readily spot patterns and inconsistencies
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive and proactive approach to influencing stakeholders and advocating for content design. You know how to bring people on the journey with you so they know what’s changing and why
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to define and break down problems as part of a cross-functional team
- Collaborative and inclusive in your approach, with the ability to also lead initiatives yourself and bring others along with you
- Driven, with a growth mindset and able to adjust your course quickly as you gather more information and gain insights from user research
- Relentlessly user-focussed but able to balance it with technical constraints and business needs so the solution is right-sized for the situation
We are open to this role being based in either Melbourne or remote from anywhere in Australia and New Zealand
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.