We are proud to have developed one of Australia's most loved brands in a very short time. Our team of marketers are innovative, courageous and creative. They run at the forefront of the digital space, are passionate about building a best-in-class brand and are relentlessly focused on delivering results. They do this by collaborating on sophisticated campaigns that reach and engage our customers in the newest and most innovative ways. Teams of Brand, Trade, Merchandising and Creatives uncover and showcase the latest fashion trends to inspire and empower our customers. They are committed to growing the impact of THE ICONIC through imagination, style and understanding our customer mindset.
We’re looking for a Paid Performance Coordinator to join our Paid Performance Marketing team. This role involves running Multi channel, full funnel ICONIC performance campaigns as well as our Brand Partnership (Brand Co-op) campaigns. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us, learn from and grow with one of Australia's strongest Programmatic in-house teams, play with some cutting edge ad-tech and gain exposure to and learn from our wider Marketing/Data Teams.
About our role...
- Managing the day to day activities across Paid Social, Display, BVOD, Native, Video and Youtube. This includes campaign planning, implementation, budget management and performance review of all campaigns working alongside the existing team.
- Working closely with our Brand partnerships teams in managing and running Brand co-op campaigns.
- Designing and running experiments across the channel to constantly push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Feeding into the strategic direction of the channel.
- Looking for opportunities to leverage business data applying it to these channels in any number of ways.
- Competitor intelligence. Learning from our competitors and applying learnings in a testing environment.
- Execute day to day tactics that increase conversion rates and identify opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Report on key performance indicators to the wider Marketing team and Executive team on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with other teams like SEO, Buying, CRM, SEM and others to improve performance and foster collaboration.
- Passionate about Online Marketing and a keen follower of current trends in the industry
- 1 - 2 years experience in managing end to end Paid Social and Programmatic campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience working with Pivot Tables and more advanced functions
- Ability to work in a team environment, collaborate with colleagues and willing to learn new things with a positive attitude
- Possess critical thinking skills and have the ability to turn data into actionable insights to move the business forward.
- An understanding of the programmatic industry and the technology landscape.
- A technical and operational knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, as well as some of the major DSPs and SSPs in the Australian market.
- A strong understanding of performance marketing and ability to drive efficiency, as well as analysing data and delivering insights.
- A solid understanding of conversion tracking and ad serving technologies, tracking set up, the workflow and troubleshooting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a confidence in presenting and experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities within these channels to brands.
- High energy and driven to keep improving skills and strive and the best in the market.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a dynamic and fast paced start-up environment
Location and Key Extras
This role is usually based in Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air! We also offer a number of extras including flexible working arrangements, generous employee discounts, birthday leave and loads of learning opportunities and support.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19 and this role will temporarily work from home until further notice.