We are seeking an experienced Software and Data Test Analyst based in Sydney reporting to the Development Delivery Team Lead.
We are Ignition Advice.
- We are a leading global advice technology specialist for financial institutions seeking to help more customers access financial advice in a fast and scalable way.
- We help our clients combine the power of digital intelligence with a human touch to enable smarter, more flexible and more secure advice delivery.
- We are a passionate collective across financial services, wealth management, enterprise software development, UX design and client delivery, that show up every day to help financial institutions to transform how advice is delivered.
- Our company culture is grounded in an environment of innovation, collaboration and celebration and we are always on the lookout for passionate and creative people to join the Ignition team.
To be the leading global advice technology for financial institutions.
To work with institutions and help more people access affordable, high-quality advice when they need it most – closing the advice gap and increasing societal financial wellbeing.
As a Software and Data Test Analyst you will be a dynamic Software Testing professional and work with the Software Development and Product Teams to design and implement Testing of our market leading digital Advice Platform.
Your responsibilities and experience will include:
- Write, review and execute comprehensive test cases, test data and test plans against defined Test Strategies.
- Write automated tests in Postman to test our API
- Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data.
- Work with dev-ops team to maintain automated tests as an integral part of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Evolve formal QA processes, ensuring continued use of industry-accepted best practices.
- Encourage a Quality Culture across the team – shift left
- Interact with product management, development and delivery teams to ensure appropriate automated tests are delivered with every feature.
- Interact with client delivery teams, acting as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Lead by example in all areas of software testing.
- Work alongside business analysts, project managers, development teams and senior management to ensure all key deliverable requirements are met.
- Analyse test results and document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Participate in story estimation for test specifications and execution for all work streams.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years in test automation including cross browser/device
- Experience with Postman and JIRA
- Experience working with browser DevTools
- Strong data analytics skills
- Good knowledge of common web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile
- Experience working with Bitbucket / Git code repositories
- Advantage to have
- Experience with load testing
- Experience of continuous delivery practices
- Experience in a financial services or advice technology is desirable
- Conscientious – you are driven to achieve goals, make concrete plans and are self motivated themselves to work.
- Curious – you search for new information and alternative methods of getting work done.
- Risk Approach – you consider a broad range of options, choose whichever you believe to be the best one and then act quickly. You are willing to confront challenges directly and immediately.
- Ambiguity Acceptance – when presented with mixed information, conflicting opinions and different options you must be able to cope and thrive when faced with them, deciding on important issues without being overwhelmed.
Some of Our Benefits Include:
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package
- Staff Referral Program
- Reward and Recognition in being a part of scaling an international SaaS based business at the frontier of Financial Technology solutions for large enterprise
Most importantly you will be an integral and important part of the organisation and make a real positive impact in delivering innovative, cutting edge and quality services to our clients.
Ignition Advice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note this is a permanent full time role and all candidates must have full working rights in Australia as Ignition is not in a position to sponsor visas for this role.
- Send your CV to [email protected]