At Brighte, we believe every Australian deserves access to a sustainable and comfortable home. How do we help Australian’s achieve this? We build innovative mobile and web platforms, responsible and seamless financial solutions, and relationships with customers and vendors that last. Our addressable market is massive and rooted in a positive mission that empowers Australian’s and the growing and critically important sustainability market.
We have been recognised for our incredible work in diversity and inclusion and have a leadership team that is passionate about building a high performing culture where people feel a sense of belonging. If you’re keen to work for a mission-driven company, with smart people who live and breath Brighte’s values, have a read below.
What you'll do
As a Support Engineer you'll be improving the customer experience with our products. You will provide support for a wide range of business systems and customer applications, including (but not limited to) Brighte’s proprietary software Systems, cloud services etc.
- Provide level 2 support to the business through Jira Service Desk/Zendesk, including triage, resolving, and escalating issues.
- Using monitoring/logging/reporting tools to trace down issues to the faulty components (sentry, cloudwatch etc.)-
- Ensure that SLA's are being met
- Report on ticket volume, performance and trends
- Updating stakeholders on progress during problem resolution
- Maintain Knowledge base to facilitate self-service and prompt resolution of requests
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement of processes, procedures and products in order to reduce request volumes and enhance Brighte’s products
We’re a high performing team and proud to be backed by investors who believe in our mission and the opportunity we have ahead of us. Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners continue to help us scale our teams and products.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having been ranked the 6th fastest growing Technology Business in Australia in the Deloitte Fast 50/500 (2020) and winning the inaugural Finder Green Award (2020). We’ve also been recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG.