Who are we?
HIVERY is a multi-award winner pioneer of hyper-local retailing, combining artificial intelligence (AI), operations research, and human-centred design to help consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers and retailers generate a return on physical space investments. HIVERY is transforming category management and retail trade promotion with innovative algorithms sourced from Australia's national science agency - CSIRO's Data61. HIVERY is venture-backed and headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with offices in USA and Japan.
What do you get when you marry AI and ML with retail?
The solution to a complex challenge, and one which you as Product Designer will facilitate as you strive to create simplicity in the user experience.
Harnessing your technical aptitude and people skills in this role, you will be joining a customer-centric and agile organisation, one which applies great consideration to the impact of products on end users.
This poses a fantastic opportunity for you to join a strong international team, talented in the art of ingesting data and utilising the insights to create a better world.
Your day to day…
- You will work side by side with the engineering team sharing your deep understanding of technology
- Collaborate with end users, sales, and the client services team to understand customer requirements. Review and assess the product roadmap as it relates to current and future customer requirements
- Own the creation of design mockups and prototypes that represent product enhancements that drive usage and create client value
- Align stakeholders and cross-functional team with the product and business vision
What’s in it for you?
- Join an international team boasting incredible expertise, that nurtures open communication, collaboration and supports your growth and analytical mindset
- Create a world-class and world-first product experience
- Birthday leave
- Opportunity to travel internationally to engage with customers
- Chance to live your own mark on the new product
The best things about you are:
- You are a UX UI Designer with a least 3 years of experience
- You are a self-confident and patient person who loves to explore uncharted seas to find great ideas
- You believe in open communication, and your approach is always based on fact and research
- You can share your knowledge, while continuing to learn from others
- You are unafraid to try new things
- You know that if you want to create a huge difference, you need to put in a considerable effort
- Big beautiful office in Surry Hills
- Blend of remote working and in office collaboration days
- Annual global company offsite with opportunity for international travel
- Birthday leave
- Chill Pill Days
- Fully stocked bar fridge and ping pong table
- Breakfast and snack bar
- Monthly fitness benefits
- Quarterly team events and celebrations
If HIVERY sounds like the perfect next move for you on your career journey, please upload your CV and cover letter as we'd love to meet!