* Work flexibly under a hybrid model or fully remote
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Impactful and rewarding role helping improve men’s health
G’day, we’re Mosh
Our mission is to radically change healthcare for Aussie men. To get them the help they need without all the hassle, seriousness and sometimes awkwardness. We know the current healthcare system is not meeting the needs of the modern man, and we reckon there’s a better, more holistic way. Our solutions for hair loss, sexual health, skin care, mental health and weight management are easy, affordable and completely discreet.
We believe there is no better time than now, that action is better than words and that results trump dreams. So, we’re scaling up at super speed, and on the hunt for the best and brightest to help us fulfil our mission.
More than a job
There’s nothing better than the feeling that what you’re doing matters and makes a difference. We’re pretty lucky this is the norm and not the exception for us. Reporting to the Head of Medical Operations, you will provide administrative support for Mosh’s Mental Health services to ensure an exceptional and seamless patient experience.
What you’ll do
On a day to day basis you will:
- Invoice patients for mental health services
- Ensure patient documents (MHCPs) meet medicare requirements and follow-up with patients/referring GPs as required
- Respond to Mental Health enquiries from new and existing patients
- Fax GP letters from Mental Health practitioners
- Support the Practice Manager with ad hoc admin tasks
- Reach out to GPs for referring opportunities for Mosh mental health services
Experience you’ll bring
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a medical receptionist or similar medical admin experience
- Strong IT and computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience with Medicare claims processing and failed payments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High-level of confidentiality
What’s on offer
We hire teammates that share our values, believe in our mission and are passionate about the future of men’s health. Some of the reasons our team loves Mosh include:
- Freedom and flexibility to work the way you want, including fully remote
- Opportunities to advance your career as the business grows
- A competitive salary, plus incentives and equity options
- Discounts on Mosh products and services
- Working with a friendly and talented team
Everyone is different and we think that’s what makes life interesting. We believe these differences create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
P.S. We love a good cover letter. The more you, the better.