Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Here, we use the latest technologies and best engineering practices to deliver groundbreaking software that is making a difference around the world.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems, Skedulo is for you. Over the past 20 years, less than 5% of software investment has been focused on the needs of the world’s 2.7 billion mobile workers, and the mobile workforce is our sole focus. Join us as we build a scalable platform for the world’s largest brands working with the most respected technology partners.
Skedulo is a momentum leader in Field Service Management (based on G2 Winter 2021 rating) and is growing rapidly to meet the demands of a post-Covid world. This is a compelling opportunity to join a fast-growth, enterprise grade, SaaS based business where an outstanding mobile experience is at the heart of our product and user experience.
We are looking for a highly skilled Recruiter to join our new Talent Acquisition team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that will partner closely with the business to act as a thought partner to our business leaders to help grow their teams in a thoughtful and strategic way. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment, with knowledge of screening, interviewing and various hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, committed to diversity and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
Key objectives and responsibilities will include:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process from kicking off a new search, job description development, job postings, sourcing and closing requisitions.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of candidates across a variety of sources from multiple channels.
- Work closely with hiring managers and other stakeholders to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers in line with our internal Recruitment Workflow Wiki.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other People Ops team members during the offer process.
- Create a meaningful candidate experience, so that candidates apply for future opportunities and are willing to promote Skedulo, even if they were not offered a position.
- Establish strong ongoing relationships across the company and a thorough understanding of the needs of the different teams, and the roles beyond the job descriptions.
- Continually work on improving our current processes in order to continue scaling the company for growth
- Maintain and develop ongoing talent acquisition reports and drive toward meeting/exceeding on performance metrics.
- Maintain and promote our employer brand in all external opportunities where possible.
- Must have at least 2+ years working as a full-cycle recruiter. We’re open to in-house or agency
- Proficient with using applicant-tracking software (Workable ATS experience is preferred)
- Must have prior work experience working for a tech/saas startup
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills (in English)
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to effectively multitask while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Interest and/or experience participating in Recruiting projects like interview training, process improvements and referral campaigns
- Possess great organizational skills with a high level with attention to detail
- Prior experience recruiting for talent in Vietnam
- Must have valid Australian working rights upon hire to be considered for this role
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Flextime! 2 Days in the Office & 3 Work From Home
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax