ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver great guest experiences. ROLLER helps its customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We are a fast growing global company, with customers in over 25 countries, in a wide array of industries, ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 45+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit for us, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do... and we are looking for like minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
We value the importance of design in all the products and communications we produce and are looking for a creative, conscientious 'Visual Designer & Video Editor' to join our team.
The successful candidate will work with both our marketing and design teams and be responsible for editing and post production of our video podcast, as well as creating visual assets for our website and social media platforms.
This position reports to the VP Demand Generation.
- Basic editing of video and audio recordings for our Podcast. This will include producing the long form version of the podcast, which will be published on our website, as well as creating ‘snippets’ of content, to be shared on social media platforms
- Creating assets and illustrations for our website and blog posts
- Creating product demo gifs - which will require recording of specific functionality in our platform, then turning the recordings into gifs that may be used on our website and other channels
- Assisting Sales & Marketing in the creation of sales decks and marketing content
- Creating assets for digital ads, focused on creating clear and enticing digital content, to drive lead conversions
- Creating printed assets for trade shows
- Producing the ROLLER Round Up email - our monthly email that goes out to all clients, that includes updates on the product
- Creating other email designs focused around lead nurturing
Experience / Skill Requirements:
- Deep understanding and proficiency in universal design principles
- Thorough understanding of communications, marketing, branding, and advertising concepts.
- Highly proficient in After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop and additional Adobe Suite applications
- Experience editing video and basic animation
- Experience in designing mobile-first responsive web experiences
- You get to work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that clients really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews
- Work from home allowance
- Regular events, fun social sessions and a full Employee Assistance Program to actively support our team's health and wellbeing
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand