Platform Engineer (6 Month Contract)
Since 2011, THE ICONIC has redefined the future of retail in Australia and New Zealand. As the #1 fashion e-commerce destination in the region, our e-commerce platforms (Retail, Marketplace and Services) provide an inspiring and seamless end-to-end customer experience through our own technology innovations. We stand for benchmark-setting customer service, delivery options, returns policies, and curation of brands.
Working at THE ICONIC means joining a diverse and dynamic community of over 1,000 people working towards our purpose “To bring on the future of shopping”. This diversity is at the heart of everything we do and gives real meaning in creating a positive impact in the world, from our ethical sourcing and sustainability strategies to our community engagement and diversity.
What you will do
You will be working in an agile environment on enterprise-level, high-quality software and infrastructure to support THE ICONIC as a leader in the online retail space.
- Experience with core AWS services (EC2, VPC, RDS, EKS, IAM, ControlTower, Systems Manager)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (Cloudformation, Terraform, AWS CDK)
- Experience with adding/maintaining SAST and dependency tooling into CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate complex architectural and technical problems
- Security-first mindset
- Experience with reviewing and implementing AWS best practice security recommendations
- Familiarity with agile and lean software development
- Experience deploying solutions on AWS
- Experience with web services at scale
- Experience coding in Python or Node.js
Nice to have
- Network fundamentals to CCNA level
- Familiarity with microservices and serverless technologies (Kubernetes, Fargate) running on AWS infrastructure
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS), or working towards
- Familiarity with CICD tools or infrastructure
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]