Practice Ignition are hiring a Sales Development Representative to join the ‘Go to market’ team, taking accountants and bookkeepers on a journey to move their traditional methods of client engagement to a business critical platform that offer their customers sleek and professional branded experiences. We are automating large parts of their business including invoicing, payments and workflows.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll play a key role in our marketing and sales efforts through the development of qualified leads that result in more product demos and sales for the company.
As a Sales Development Representative at Practice Ignition, your main objective is to get prospective customers excited about what we're doing and schedule product demonstrations for them with our Sales team. You’ll be an integral part of helping the company build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and grow its revenue.
Applicants need to currently reside in Australia.
What you’ll be doing?
- Engage prospective customers by phone and email
- Qualify inbound leads and advance them to the next step in our company's sales cycle
- Partnering with our Inside Sales team to ensure strong communication and proper handoffs
- Present strong knowledge in key areas such as product, competitors, industry, and more
- Participate in industry trade shows (light travel involved) to showcase the Practice Ignition platform and acquire a large amount of leads
- Be a product knowledge guru and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimise our sales processes
- Accurately enter and maintain clean data in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Onboard with our technology stack (Hubspot, ClientSuccess, Zapier, Zoom)
What we’re looking for?
- Excellent written communication for copywriting emails, social posts across multiple platforms.
- Articulate verbal communication skills for speaking with prospective clients
- Smart time management and organisational skills
- Ability to handle criticism without taking it personally
- Basic understanding of the sales process, lead generation, and email marketing
- Ability to show initiative, be flexible, and solve problems on the run
- Willingness to learn and understand the Practice Ignition product and value proposition
- We engage in robust and articulate dialogue while maintaining an open mind.
- We are happy to work both autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do.
- We have an unshakeable desire to get creative and make sure we have the measuring capabilities to determine the ROI/effectiveness of a campaign/idea.
- We have a sense of humor, and the ability to focus yet still have a laugh in high-pressure situations.
- We are comfortable working with globally distributed teams who bring together complementary skill sets.
- We are proactive learners, and encourage the continuous development of our skillsets.
- We are passionate about delivering services to our clients and able to champion their needs
- We are able to think creatively and develop solutions with our clients
Key Internal relationships:
Sales, Marketing, Customer Success