Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First’ approach with our team. We don’t mind if you live in Broome, Bendigo or Bondi, if you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you.
The Professional Services division is responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers. As our Project Administrator, you will be responsible for managing our one-to-many implementation programs, and are essential to ensuring timely and successful implementations with our customers. You will work with specialists from our Payroll teams and with our off-shore Data Analysts to deliver great outcomes for our customers such as project time, quality, and customer satisfaction.
This role is challenging. You will be managing a large volume of projects with ambitious timeframes. To be successful, you will need great attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Manage the customer’s journey from the completion of sale to system go-live and business as usual
- Identify and escalate customer issues in a timely and proactive manner
- Coordinate customer communications
- Manage the project portfolio to a high standard, with no errors that impact the customer
- Ensure the data in our business management systems (e.g. sales, support, project management, time tracking) is accurate and current
- Responsible for assisting clients with data cleansing and data uploads
- Report on portfolio and project status accurately with valuable insights
- Constantly review and improve our delivery processes
- 2+ years administering an education program OR a business process program OR project/program administrator role
- Project or Process Management qualification desirable
- Experience with HR and payroll desirable
- Process Management and Improvement
- Data management and reporting
- Strong and empathetic communication
- Excellent time management and schedule organisation skills
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you*