Hello, we’re Brosa…
And it’s our mission to make it simple for people to create a home they’ll love. Founded in Melbourne in 2014, we’re famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience. We’re one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador.
As the first in-house copywriter at Brosa, you will be responsible for the brand’s tone of voice and copy outputs across all touchpoints and channels for our customers. We want someone who has the ability to understand exactly what we want to convey to our customer, and translate this into the clearest and most on-brand effective communication, whether that be an instagram post, an automated post-purchase eDM or a long-form journal article.
As part of the brand and marketing team you will enjoy collaborating to brainstorm and ideate campaigns, and you will also be self-motivated and can get on the tools to execute the weekly copy requirements in a way that drives results for Brosa.
What makes the Brosa team awesome…
Mission-Driven - Our team is made up of curious problem solvers who are all working together towards our mission - we’re in this together.
Innovative Founders - The founding members of Brosa have instilled an entrepreneurial spirit into every corner of the business. We’re encouraged to test and pursue our bold ideas.
Growth Mindset - We’re dedicated to learning as much as possible to reach our potential and position Brosa as a home and living industry leader.
Diversity - We pride ourselves on our diversity and believe this is key to our success because it enables us to develop new ways of working that drive innovation.
Customer Champions - At the core of everything we do, we are driven by a desire to deliver a fantastic experience that delights our customers.
As a Copywriter at Brosa, you’ll get to:
- Develop and lead the effective implementation of Brosa’s brand and tone-of-voice across all written communications.
- Write copy for all Brosa channels, including web, social, eDM, digital advertising, Brosa Journal, in-studio communications and new channels such as Spotify advertisements.
- Working closely with our Creative Content Specialist & Graphic Designer to make our copy and design work harmoniously as a customer experience.
- Working closely with Social and Digital Marketing Specialists to develop and implement social media content strategies.
- Producing SEO-rich copy for category and product pages to improve organic traffic and convert customers.
- Collaborate with larger teams to strategise and plan how brand campaigns come to life across various channels for the week-to-week campaigns and larger brand campaigns.
- Assisting our SEO initiatives by working with the SEO agency on SEO content creation and meta data optimisation leveraging on their guidance and input.
What you bring to the table
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, because we know the right person for the job will be able to learn what they need to succeed in their role. That’s why our recruitment team focuses on value-alignment when hiring. So don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t have a university degree, have recently switched careers, or even have career gaps - you’re welcome to apply regardless.
- A talent and passion for writing crystal clear copy.
- Strong attention to detail with accurate proofreading and editing skills.
- An ability to picture yourself in our customers shoes and know what copy will be most effective in each stage of their journey.
- Proven experience in SEO friendly copywriting and familiar with SEO basics
- An ability to take content ideas from concept through to implementation.
- A deep understanding of the importance of brand consistency and tone of voice, and an ability to use and grow the brand tone of voice without getting repetitive.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance our brand
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position, ideally for the
- retail or interior design field.
More Than a Job
Flexible Working Arrangements - We trust you to get your work done and so we offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Build Connections - We host regular celebrations and social events so you can connect with your team members.
What is the interview process like at Brosa?
We've tailored our hiring process for each role's requirements because no two roles are alike, but you can always expect that we:
- Provide prompt communication and helpful feedback
- Spend time understanding what you need because we want to be a good fit for you too
- Have recruiters and hiring managers that respect your time
- Strive for a transparent and honest exchange
Diversity is key at Brosa
We believe that diversity is critical to our success and one of our greatest strengths. We will not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.