Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First’ approach with our team. We don’t mind if you live in Broome, Bendigo or Bondi, if you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you.
Our HR Support Consultants are partners to our customers and are responsible for ensuring they are maximising our platform and the value it brings to their organisation; thereby minimising the time they spend navigating the transactional people processes, and putting their focus back on the strategic people activities to optimise their business operations.
Taking on the role of our HR Consultant, your primary focus will be on ensuring there is continued support and success for them after implementing our Employment Hero product. Working closely with other Support Specialists, Product Owners and internal teams regularly, we require HR professionals wanting to put a new spin on their knowledge and capability. From testing of system logic and changes, and identifying and championing product improvement opportunities; to using your understanding of Australian employment standards to support the adaptation of our technology and regulation.
HRIS Specialists are fantastic and empathetic communicators who understand our customers' HR needs, multi-faceted business operations and industries. They are able to accurately convert that information to the system configuration, by navigating and providing valued and exceptional service to our clients.
So if you want to use your HR knowledge to help a wide range of clients from all industries to administrate and deliver the best HR practices - then we'd love to hear from you!
- Provide functional systems administration and support, including management of system issues/incidents to ensure that users are supported with a prompt resolution
- Understand and apply HR knowledge to configuration, navigation, troubleshooting and logic testing across the Employment Hero product, and assist the other specialisations within the Support Team to build this knowledge base
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including internal teams and our organisations end users, to identify improvements and enhancements to the Employment Hero products that meet current and future needs
- Embracing apps such as Zendesk and phone to consult end-users with product application support; by delivering a logical, compliant yet innovative solution to the queries each time
- Working closely with the HR Lead, Customer Support Team and Customer Support Manager in seeking enhancements to improve practices & processes; by promoting efficiency for a better user experience with a HR focus
- Continually review and assess current systems, business processes and documentation against best practice and HR compliance, by adopting innovative industry approaches
- Participate in internal workshops, webinars and trainings for external stakeholders to maintain SME status in Employment Hero product and all things Employment Hero
- Manage and be accountable for your customer sentiment and scores across your interactions, including following up and understanding where these are received below benchmark
- A background in HR Management and/or Payroll related field is important
- Previous knowledge and experience in setting up, implementing and administering HR systems (working with payroll systems a bonus!)
- A confident and engaging communicator who is comfortable building and maintaining relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Well-organised approach to your work; you can juggle multiple priorities and deadlines, and you can manage autonomous and team centric work & projects
- An attitude that always puts your customer's needs first whilst being able to keep compliance and best practice at the core of what you do
- The ability to identify issues and opportunities, and work collaboratively to remove roadblocks and fix problems
- Substantial experience in working in complex, change driven and fast-moving environments with multiple teams
- Comfort in working with HR data and ability to analyse and problem solve people information
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations