Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane as well as the UK and USA.
Learn, grow and gain valuable experience in a fast-growing global business, where you are encouraged to share your ideas in a professional, friendly and collaborative environment. This is a high performing team, working in a fast-paced environment in an innovative business challenging and shaping a rapidly growing market.
This newly created and permanent role based in Melbourne will play a pivotal role in executing strategy by focusing on key programs, competitive and market approaches driven by analytics and insights.
Reporting directly to the Product Marketing Director, working closely with our global marketing, product and sales teams, this role gives the opportunity to strategically inform meaningful business decisions that propel Dubber to achieve its global growth ambitions.
This is a high-impact and career-defining opportunity for an individual who loves coming to work with a positive attitude!
What’s your impact?
- Developing data-driven insights, conclusions and recommendations from detailed analysis working with senior leadership and executives.
- Conduct and synthesise insights from industry data, customer interviews, primary and secondary research, quantitative/qualitative surveys, and data analysis.
- Develop models for pricing, packaging and customer proposals.
- Understand the market and competitive landscapes, be an expert on our competition, how they are positioned, how they go to market, their technical capabilities, pricing and their drivers
- Develop market and internal-facing research, reports and battle cards and presentations.
- Provide meaningful data-driven insights to inform critical strategic marketing decisions backed by customer and market research; including developing and managing pricing matrix tools, financial models and frameworks.
- Design and develop relationships with key thought leaders, industry analysts and shape Dubber’s Analysts Relations approach.
- Support building a repeatable process for ongoing collection, communication and distribution of key findings to internal and external stakeholders building out Dubber’s collective knowledge base.
- Leverage, own, and build complex datasets from various data sources (Salesforce, Dubber platform data, data warehouse, etc.) and be able to extract, transform, create reports and data visualisations to help inform critical decision making.
- You have 3+ years experience in the Telecommunications and/or SaaS industry in a similar role, within a B2B or B2B2B environment.
- Demonstrated experience as a research analyst, management consultant, financial or business analyst highly desired.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to present ideas, conclusions, and recommendations with clarity and to diverse audiences.
- An understanding of the product development lifecycle and how to operate within product-led teams.
- Comfortability and familiarity working with product and technology partners.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; adapt easily and quickly to change.
- You can conduct deep data analysis and have technical capabilities/techniques such as regression modelling, segmentation, cluster, factor analysis, etc.
- A strong cross-team collaborator and relationship-builder with a love for learning, sharing ideas and discovering better ways to work.
- You are highly motivated, analytical and strategically minded with exceptional attention to detail.
- You’re left-brain driven and think in the context of frameworks and models.
- You solve complex problems easily through being resourceful, proactive, and organised.
MBA or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or science-related fields is ideal and deep knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel), Google G Suite, Google Analytics is essential.
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary, bonus, and share options. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world which means there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience in a truly global business.
We operate across the globe, so our employees get to connect and work with leading and renowned brands. Dubber has a hybrid working model so you can work from home and from our brand new office in Melbourne which features stand-up desks and it’s very own bar.
Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run team events and celebrations which can be enjoyed whether you're working remotely or in the office. Hear why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.