Senior Planner- Workforce Planning
At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
In this role, you will be uniquely positioned to directly support not just one dynamic team, but two! With an in-house Production Department managing 14 Ecommerce Studios, you can expect a highly creative and energetic atmosphere. The team is made up of seasoned Photographers, Stylists, Copy Writers, Models, Hair and Make-up Artists and Retouchers, all working to create an inspiring shopping experience for the leading online retailer in Australia. Meanwhile, our Customer Service Team thrives on delighting our customers and this passion leads us to go above and beyond in helping them every day, in every way! The team is an award-winning, high performing bunch, always looking for ways to improve the customer experience and challenge the status quo - we know that things don't always go to plan, but hey, that's what we're here for!
The Senior Planner role, reporting into our Planning Operations Manager, is the go-to person for all things workflow, resourcing and productivity, championing the seamless and efficient running of our Production & Customer Service teams.
- You have a knack for identifying opportunities for improvement, designing and rolling out efficient solutions that equally benefit the team and the business.
- You act as a business partner to operational leaders, supporting them in understanding and driving their team’s productivity.
- You are equally a motivated, independent high performer and a team player, ready to take ownership of projects from start to finish and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- You thrive and stay grounded in high pressure situations and fast-moving environments, comfortable getting your hands dirty when something doesn't go right or when things inevitably need to change.
- You love gathering and analysing data, sharing insights and creating recommendations.
- You are passionate about planning and people, keen to optimise the way they work in order to produce the best outcomes.
This is a role for a passionate and curious planner, who is eager to champion efficiency and meaningfully contribute to an energetic, high performing environment.
- Aptitude for data, insights and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability in reporting and analysis of productivity, KPIs, resource gaps, recruitment needs, shift structures and volume forecasting.
- Strong experience in workforce planning for a mid- to large-sized business (an eCommerce background is ideal but not essential).
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills.
- Proven experience in project management and the delivery of workforce efficiencies
- Acute attention to detail, impeccable time management and exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A people person who is extremely comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders
- A growth mindset with an entrepreneurial attitude - you challenge the status quo, always looking for ways to improve how things are done and taking ownership of operational workflows.
The role is Full-Time and typically operates in the hours between 8:30am - 5:00pm. These hours can change in accordance to the needs of the business.
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
What’s on offer?
- A fun, supportive work environment where you are empowered to be the best you can be
- Career progression opportunities within Australia’s leading e-commerce retailer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous employee discounts
- Birthday leave!
- Loads of learning opportunities and support
- Discounts on Health Insurance and Pet Insurance
- Gym Membership Perks
- Opportunities to support our community & sustainability partner
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]