About Made Comfy:
We are a passionate and diverse team with a mission to be Australia’s most loved short-term rental and hospitality company. With a professional service and a customer-centered approach, we generate higher returns for our property owner clients in the short and mid-term rental market. MadeComfy guests enjoy the best parts of hotel stays such as professional cleaning standards and easy online booking, paired with the comforts of home like a full kitchen, separate living areas and the convenience of contactless self-check-in.
We know that culture cannot exist solely within a single person, it lives within shared values, beliefs & behaviors. Our core values bind us together and amplify our abilities, we see them as timeless guiding principles - Trust, Agility, Empowerment & Wow.
We believe that passion always wins & diversity is something to be harnessed, allowing us to combine our skills & experiences to form a higher intelligence. We promote behaviors that allow the team to feel empowered & have created an environment that nurtures growth, inspiration & most importantly fun
About the role
In this role, you'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of MadeComfy properties, everything from owner communication to maintenance, and providing fast, professional guidance to our owners.
Day to day in the role:
- Managing up to 80-100 properties, and resolving any issues that pop up
- Working with our owners on strategies on how to maximise revenue
- Working with the broader team to ensure our NPS & CSAT scores continue to be the highest in the industry
- Bringing in your experience to improve processes and communication between the teams
- Keeping your inbox and the CRM up to date
You’re a great communicator and a hands-on problem solver. You’re someone who wants to build on your previous experience, learn something new, and join a successful and well-funded startup to grow with it.
Key skills you'll need:
- You have excellent communication and customer management skills
- You’re a self-starter, great at solving problems and can make an impact from day one
- It's a startup so change is a constant - and you need to be comfortable with it
- You’re reliable, have great attention to detail, and are great at getting things done
- You’re very comfortable with using technology and digital systems (e.g. working with our CRM HubSpot)
- You’re resilient - stress doesn’t stress you out
- You have a proactive & positive attitude
Nice to have:
- 2 years experience in customer service or account management
- Previous startup experience
- Mentoring! You'll be joining a talented and friendly team invested in your development
- Massive opportunity for growth - we're growing rapidly and want to take talented and invested people on our journey as we continue to disrupt the Real Estate & Hospitality space
- Creating impact - we'd love your ideas on how we can continue to improve and develop
- Training - we have a thorough training ready for you so you can ease into your role