MyDeal.com.au is a leading online marketplace that focuses on supplying “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden products, appliances and more). As an online marketplace, we connect our customers with over 1 million products sold by many leading Australian retailers.
In this role you will be responsible for front end development and lead the initiatives to translate business needs into innovative solution designs for use by the business.
This is an autonomous role where you will play a key role in design and implementation of applications and on time delivery of projects within the organisation.
- 3+ years relevant experience in designing and developing frontend applications
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with responsive web designs and mobile web sites
- Experience with cross-browser/device development and testing
- Ability to integrate with backend systems
- Ability to build reusable UI components and libraries for future use
- Ability to collaborate with designers to rapidly prototype ideas
- Experience in REST APIs and JSON
- Experience in Bootstrap
- Experience in JQuery and JQueryUI
- Experience in using Visual Studio
- Basic SQL Knowledge
Nice to Have (will give you an edge over other candidates)
- Experience with cloud technology (AWS preferred)
- Experience using Postman
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC - Razor
- Basic Knowledge of .Net(C#)
- Angular or React
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.