The Associate Publisher reports to the Publisher for a specific comparison market. As an Associate Publisher, your primary responsibility will be to support the Publisher to drive growth.
Besides maintaining and improving existing content, you will have the opportunity to help brief in new content for the website and write your own. You will also play a crucial part in helping to improve search engine visibility of our website by reporting on content performance and implementing technical SEO page improvements.
- Advanced on-page SEO: Optimise content for the web. Understand the latest search engine ranking factors to ensure our content has the best possibility visibility within search engine results pages
- Analyse and report on performance of content: Never just hit publish and forget about an article. Rather, keep in touch with the numbers and report to stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Conversion rate optimisation: Always look for opportunities to improve the conversion rate on the page. Understand the factors that lead to better conversion rates and make changes to the page to help drive higher performance for our partners.
- Advanced research: Use extensive research methods to ensure holistic and comprehensive content is produced that is unique and compelling and provides genuine value to our users
- Collaborate with the Publisher: Work with the Publisher to develop a content strategy that fits and works harmoniously with the overall finder content strategy
- Improve content quality: Edit existing content to a consistent standard. Cross-check facts, spelling, grammar, writing style, page design and media usage. Modify and improve any writing that doesn’t meet the Finder standard through effective feedback and training
- Fresh content: Work with editors to create templates and briefs to assign to freelancers. This involves a high level of organisation and resource allocation
- Run tests and experiment: Run regular split tests/multivariate tests to determine the best copy, content layouts and configuration to achieve content objectives
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in executing an SEO-optimised content strategy that increases organic traffic, loyalty, engagement and conversion
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, from writers to PR, product and client services to schedule and publish high-quality content on the site that will not only assist users in making an informed decision on their purchase but also drives revenue and profits
- Passion for writing and editorial, and the art of creating remarkable website content that is evergreen and helps users make a decision about their financial matters
- Passion for helping Australians through education
- Strong design aesthetic which will be reflected in our content projects
- Someone who has a creative mind, yet is a strong implementer
- Ability to take part in good debate in the interest of improving our content and our user experience across our websites
- A desire to continuously develop your business and technical skills
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.