Do you live and breathe eCommerce? Have you been looking to take your career to the next level? Come and work at one of Australia’s leading eCommerce companies.
MyDeal.com.au is a marketplace platform and we have recently launched our very own Private label brand. We are seeking an experienced Homewares Buyer to join our team. The homewares categories covers - Manchester, Kitchenware, General Homewares, Appliances & more.
These products will be sourced both locally and from overseas suppliers. We are building the best range of furniture and homewares in Australia and looking for experienced homewares buyers to join our team to help us on this exciting mission.
Responsibilities Execute great buying opportunities with both local and international suppliers.You will be purchasing world leading and known brands plus our own private label branded products direct.Strategically manage key homewares categories.Analysing data to make smart import decisions.Have an exceptionally good understanding of what the main trends are in the market by way of competitor research or other methods.Liaising with various stakeholders such as Marketing, Finance Teams, Warehouses, and others.Manage range selection and set competitive and market leading pricing strategies.Ensuring our product content and deals are market leading, optimally ranked, google optimised to ensure our customers can easily find these great deals.Manage stock, aged inventory, sales analysis and performance targets.
- 2+ years’ experience in homeware buying role
- e-commerce experience looked upon favourably.
- University Degree qualified.
- Experience across multiple sub-categories and have an established network of contacts.
- Highly analytical and data focussed with a strong understanding of key compliance considerations for your categories.
- Passionate about homewares / furniture.
- You are a strong negotiator. You will need to be able to successfully negotiate the very best deals to ensure we can deliver market leading deals to our customers.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with using analytical products such as Google Analytics.
- Able to multi-task and keep up to the fast speed that the team works at.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
Ready to go? Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight your previous homewares buying experience and how you believe you can help us grow the MyDeal Private Label business.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.