Rezdy is the world’s leading independent cloud-based booking and distribution platform for tours, activities and attractions. We help thousands of professionals in the experiences industry take bookings online, manage and grow their business with the tools and connections to make their lives easier. Our customers include everything from whale-watching tours to cooking schools, skydiving to zip lining, charters, shuttles and more.
To help our customers, engage with prospects and attract more website traffic, we publish a large amount of content - blogs, case studies, videos, ebooks, surveys. We’re looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Content Coordinator to help us lead the charge. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow within a dynamic, a high growth industry and with a market leader.
Your role would be to plan, implement and own what gets created, how and when - tapping into our external network of writers, designers and producers, to compliment your own creation, curation and distribution skills across a variety of owned and earned communication channels. Specifically:
- Develop and implement a content calendar that engages and nurtures prospective customers mainly via blogs and social media.
- Curate and/or produce and distribute high-quality content, including blogs, eBooks, PR, infographics, video content, social posts, landing pages, case studies, podcasts, webinars - bring ideas forward and lead the execution.
- Brief the design agency for the production of creatives when needed.
- Brief our freelance writers for SEO optimised blog content but also be able to write blog or press releases yourself and critically look at what has been produced by third parties.
- Coordinate guest blogs and/or blog exchange with third parties.
- Capture content (photos or videos) of company events for social media.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including partnerships, product and account management to define opportunities and prioritise content plans.
- Review & report back on content performance, mainly using Google Analytics, continually looking to optimise performance and keeping data top of mind.
- Optimise our existing website content to maximise organic traffic including identifying opportunities & apply SEO best practices to all content produced.
- Load & distribute optimised content across key platforms, including WordPress, HubSpot, Facebook Business Manager and other social channels.
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages on social media and across reviewers’ websites.
- Support to Marketing Managers in execution of initiatives as required.
- Demonstration and championing of our team as well as Rezdy brand and company values.
You will be given full support but will be expected to own the social and blog asset production and deployment as well as any other content production.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital, communications or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar Content Producing/Marketing role.
- Strong communication skills paired with an exceptional attention to detail. Strong ability to write effectively and edit written content.
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a team, project manage tasks effectively & be proactive.
- Sound understanding of CMS platform (WordPress preferred).
- Experience using Adobe’s creative suite or Canva to create banners.
- Experience using Google Analytics for reporting purposes.
- Sound understanding of SEO best practices for optimised content (knowledge of tools such as Google Search Console & keyword planner highly desirable).
- Computer literate & fluent in Google Suite. ie Google Sheets, Slides, Docs and Excel (v-look-up & pivot table knowledge desirable).
- Basic HTML understanding for blog pages loading and landing pages updates.
- Experience using a CRM tool/marketing automation platform desirable (HubSpot preferred).
- Experience using video editing tools is a plus.
- Basic knowledge using Facebook Business Manager for ad posting desirable.
Reasons to believe
- We’re growing fast - Deloitte Tech Fast 50 2019
- We’re a winning brand - Capterra Ease of Use winner - 2018; Nominee Mumbrella Travel Marketing Awards for Innovation - 2019
- Our marketing is recognised and respected amongst the big players
- We’re a startup that’s going places - ranked 7th in Australia
- There are opportunities to step up for high achievers
- We have perks like flexibility, Rezdy Anniversary day off, Paid Parental Leave, office socials
We believe in being adventurous, making it happen and achieving more together.
These are the Rezdy values that we breathe and live by.
If this sounds like you, come join us and apply now!