Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As our Brand Program Manager, you will work as a creative partner to the Afterpay Marketing and Communications teams driving consensus around strategy and helping to translate goals into conceptually sound, compelling creative solutions that achieve goals!
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Act as the day-to-day strategic partner and advisor to our cross-functional partners serving as the catalyst for innovative work across all departments and disciplines.
- Manage multiple campaigns and events for our partner business line, mapped out quarterly across the year for multiple teams.
- You will have budget oversight for all initiatives related to projects Brand Studio manages as the creative and best practices partner to our - - Marketing counterparts. You will work closely with stakeholders to determine staffing needs and estimated timelines to provide partners with a realistic expectation of the costs, particularly in relation to media spend and Go To Market plans, associated with a campaign or even
- Responsible for Creative Brief alignment and approval with Brand Studio and Business Partners.
- Responsible for all program communications; from initial meetings determining the scope of a project and a partner’s needs and expectations; through to receiving partner feedback on deliverables; scheduling key progress updates with executive stakeholders.
- Keep Brand Studio leadership informed of the status of the business, providing solutions based opportunities for team collaboration.
- Comfortable working amongst integrated teams in fast-paced, creative environments.
- A strong contributor to creating and delivering an effective presentation.
- Managing budgets and various types of productions with both in-house teams and external vendors/agencies.
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You will have experience working within a creative agency, and/or bringing those skills in-house to brands, and managing to success a variety of marketing initiatives and working with a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders
- You must be a strategic thinker, able to understand our partner’s desired outcomes and provide creative problem solving that will help them achieve creative excellence and deliver impact for the brand
- Your special powers lay in delivering on that balance between planning, cost innovation, and quality work.
- You have a keen understanding of the industry and the ability to forecast the efficacy of marketing materials and advertising campaigns rooted in human truths.
- Strong organizational, project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- A track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional team members and managing external vendors.
- Full understanding of all facets of campaign development including strategy, design, and implementation, campaign metrics, analytics and production pipeline.
- Experience with contracts, legal, and compliance requirements.
- Must be resourceful and have a positive attitude!
- Ability to function well in a fast paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines.
- Possess a track record of achieving excellence through relentless collaboration, communication, patience and a sense of humour! .
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!