Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane as well as the UK and USA.
This exciting role is focused on taking advantage of the significant disruption occurring in voice data, particularly the shift from on-premise legacy systems towards highly scalable, cloud-based solutions offering an ability to provide compelling data analysis/AI capabilities.
As a Senior Enterprise Solutions Architect you will be responsible for developing, supporting Dubber’s partners and enterprise customers with a view to promoting Dubber’s AI capabilities, including implementing business intelligence solutions and API integrations.
The position is closely aligned with Dubber’s Microsoft practice and will also gather and analyse business requirements, plan, prepare, implement and deliver solutions to production. In addition the role requires an ability to assist the Dubber sales team in delivering demonstrable product concepts, a senior level of support as required for the Dubber API, including working with BI tools to aid partners in delivering value added services over the Dubber proposition..
You will be responsible for supporting the sales team, for both service provider partners and enterprise, in meeting sales targets through executing a business driven sales methodology that links our solutions with prospect business drivers, some focus areas will be;
- Using industry knowledge and best practices, to consult with new partners and end users to drive adoption of Dubber solutions
- Work with account executives and other pre-sales consultants to derive a winning proposition and sales strategy for new customer acquisition
- Deliver compelling customer demonstrations that showcase Dubber’s capabilities, focusing on areas of greatest value based on customer requirements and needs
- Manage projects for data and analytics solutions that scale and adapt to accommodate growth using Microsoft technology - Power BI and Azure
- Help clients tell a story through their data, by uncovering insights that compel others to act
- Design data and analytics solutions using Microsoft SQL, Power BI and Azure
- Identify reporting gaps for our clients & advising on solutions providing continuity through the hand-off phase to customer operations to ensure the customer’s expectations are met
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting or presales role with a successful track record in the complex pre-sales process, preferably in enterprise software solution selling
- Strong experience in working with Rest-API’s
- Hands on experience with data management and BI tools (preferably PowerBI)
- Strong understanding of service provider and MSP channels
- Ability to demonstrate to executive audiences compelling, value based presentations
- Ability to interpret critical business challenges and translate to optimal business process recommendations – multi-level and organisational opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability and proven experience interfacing with all levels of management
- Preferably you have industry knowledge of UC, voice recording and voice analytics along with existing enterprise big data principles
- You possess a creative, energetic and enthusiastic presentation style
- You are an excellent communicator and present with ease to a wide range of audiences
- You have highly developed project management and organisational skills
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary, bonus, and share options. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world which means there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience whilst making a real difference.
We have offices across the globe, so our employees get to connect and work with leading and renowned brands. We operate a hybrid working model so you can work from our offices in Melbourne or Sydney and from home.
Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run team events and celebrations which can be enjoyed whether you're working remotely or in the office. Hear why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.