ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver exceptional guest experiences. ROLLER helps its Customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We are a fast growing global company, with Customers in over 25 countries, in a wide array of industries, ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 70+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a successful, and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. Most of all, we love what we do... and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this incredible journey!
- Liaise with product managers, UX designers and developers to perform test scoping and execution in preparation for new applications, feature enhancements, and bug fixes
- Conduct manual regression testing, exploratory testing and user acceptance testing
- Create and maintain test plans, test cases and supportive documentation that will drive both manual and automated testing
- Provide analyses and constructive feedback on new platform changes and requirements
- Process test results to identify and report on performance and QA gaps
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our QA testing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in designing, implementing and testing solutions
- A meticulous and detailed-oriented mindset, with a passion to continuously learn & develop
- The ability to be independent, and enjoy discovering practical solutions to difficult problems
- A curious nature and thrive on being involved, with a desire to collaborate with teammates
- A thorough understanding of the challenges presented by testing complex, high-quality cloud-based web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with CI/CD and release management
And it's great if you have:
- Experience with Jira or similar
- Familiarity with Chrome DevTools
- Familiarity with TestRail or other test management systems
- Demonstrated experience in payment terminal testing and testing e-commerce platforms
- Have experience in C# and an interest in test automation with tools such as Cucumber, Selenium and NUnit
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- You will work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that Customers really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews
- Work from home or co-working space allowance
- 4 ROLLER Recharge days per year
- Vibe Tribe - directly contribute to company-wide initiatives. Regular events and social activities, fundraising & cause-related campaigns... you name it, we're willing to make it happen!
- Employee Assistance Program to proactively support our team's health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more.
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that likes to raise the bar in all that we do
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand