The Head of Brand Communications and Content will lead our newly created Brand Communications and Content team and reports into the VP of Marketing. This is the job for you if you are excited to (1) create and drive the Practice Ignition communication and content strategy (2) build a team of specialists across content, communications, design and social media and (3) create and develop a communication and content program to drive brand awareness, reputation, education and engagement in our core global markets.
In this role, you will be responsible for a broad scope of communication areas, including managing public relations, creating and executing a social media strategy and presence, maintaining and improving our brand identity, and driving the framework for content marketing excellence. You will have a pulse on the needs and wants of our prospects, customers and stakeholders, and bring strong instincts and insights to Practice Ignition’s communication and content that will resonate with our audiences. You will work with all forms of media, including press releases, digital campaigns, print materials, website, live events, webinars and tradeshows, and the creation and management of audio and video assets.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, implement and evolve a cutting-edge, multi-channel communication and content marketing strategy.
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all content and platforms
- Establish and enforce Practice Igntion’s editorial standards
- Lead and grow a team of in house and/or freelance writers and editors, graphic designers, proofreaders, and social media specialists
- Manage our media agency/ies, overseeing our global PR program
- Manage and establish relationships with media members, influencers, and community leaders
- Be the leading company voice for brand communications and content
- Create efficient content creation processes through a framework that mobilises global teams including a content distribution strategy and framework
- Lead in the creation of Brand related digital, video, audio and print content, working with the Director of Digital to assure content is optimised for search.
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions, determining KPIs and put analytics solutions in place to track and monitor consumption.
- Oversee presence at key industry events, trade shows, and conferences; scope speaking opportunities; host events
- Track and manage budget expenditures for content and communications efforts
- Determine how to incorporate feedback from users to improve the content and user experiences.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related discipline
- 7-plus years of communications, marketing, content marketing or related experience
- Experience in managing media / PR agencies
- Experience managing digital content
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive results in a dynamic, high-paced environment
- Experienced leader with an ability to influence cross functional teams and to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong business acumen with an ability to understand technically complex concepts
- Creative and innovative thinker able to provide marketing strategies and the ability to execute
- Able to work under global operation time zones
- High passion coupled with sense of urgency
- Experience in content and communications to reach and engage audiences in Professional Services like Accounting
We are better everyday
We work without ego
We are smarter together
We hero our customer