Our Company: Faethm by Pearson is an augmented analytics platform that provides scenario-driven predictive analytics on the impact of external trends on the workforce. Our SaaS AI-driven capability is the world’s data source for navigating external impacts like AI/ robotic technologies, the evolution of work, and Covid-19 on the workforce. Our data, analytics and insights help clients evaluate the impact of these trends on any economy, industry, organisation, or job to suggest viable transition pathways for impacted employees into 'future proof' career pathways.
The role: Reporting to our engineering manager, you will work alongside fellow engineers to solve interesting technical challenges, you will build product features from beginning to end, playing a pivotal role in bringing our product vision to life by executing deliverables across all aspects of development: scoping, design, implementation, producing high-quality code in a test-driven environment. We run a high-concurrency, low-latency analytics environment across 7 geographic regions to serve enterprise customers all over the world. To give you a sense of our work, we recently implemented a new onboarding flow to help users onboard their data quickly and consistently and manage data quality in real-time.
- You know what it takes to ship web applications with React and/or Typescript, with at least 3 years of industry experience.
- You have a demonstrated ability to succeed in a cross-functional agile product team.
- You can communicate effectively with other engineers, designers, and product managers as you contribute to the core goals of your team.
- Experience with containers and exposure to data science and analytics methodologies is considered a plus.
As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing user-facing features.
- Building & maintaining reusable components in the Faethm UI Component Library.
- Collaborate closely with the team on design and functionality.
- Ensuring efficiency, security, and maintainability of applications.
Join Faethm and you will: Work for an inventive, purpose-driven and civic-minded company with an ambitious but realisable mission and vision that tackles a very real and globally important issue. People are our secret sauce. So what are you waiting for? Come and work with an amazing team of professionals, in an autonomous, agile, yet supportive and flexible environment.
Faethm is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.