These roles primarily will be working remotely, you can work in our office in Melbourne but you will be required to attend our Sydney office ~8 times per year (paid by us!).,
hi, we’re hipages Group.
We are an Australian-owned, ASX listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Ranked #2 Best Places to Work in Australia, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment.
Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with ~300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
The hipages team create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their business and delight their customers.
Objectives of our Sales team
The mission of the Sales team is to support tradies to build and expand their businesses and make them available to users. The commission is uncapped, as we want to see you succeed!
Current Opportunities in the team
If you have experience in Sales, we want to hear from you! We are actively hiring within New Business and Customer Solutions teams across different levels, e.g. from Consultant to Manager levels. All roles provide great career opportunities.
Current open roles:
- New Business Consultants - Inbound and Outbound
- Premium Account Managers
- Account Managers
- Business Development Consultants
- Customer Retention Specialists
- Sales Graduates
Take a look inside our home:
We are different from similar-sized tech companies by providing a dedicated inhouse Talent Development team to support your career growth, have high standards and invest in our leaders resulting in a huge 89% of our team reporting that they have a great leader as their direct manager and offer a truly inclusive and diverse culture with 94% of the team reporting hipages is a Great Place to Work !
In summary you’ll find:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as paid birthday leave and 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring home-away-from-home office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model - the best of both worlds!;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities -we work hard but play hard too!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.