We are looking for high energy people who want to help us run fun experiences and events in Melbourne. Particularly for our hens parties and team building activities!
AmazingCo is on a mission to help people spend their time better - whether that be with friends, families or colleagues - we focus our whole business on making that happen.
Check out the range of activities we offer here and get in touch if you think you have what it takes to join a young, vibrant, world class team.
Previous experience is great, but we care a lot more about having a wonderful energetic personality, and genuine desire to learn and make things fun! We will give you all the training you need.
What we can offer
- Experience in facilitation, entertainment, and hosting
- Flexible hours throughout the week - accept events based on your availability
- An awesome network of hosts
- A fun and fast paced, supportive environment
What sort of events could you be hosting?
- Amazing Race style scavenger hunts around Melbourne
- Different team building challenges (fast paced, fun, trivia style events)
- Hosted wine tours
- Virtual Experiences
- Wine and Cheese game nights / Flower crown activities
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to get yourself and kits to events
- Confidence and Energy - life of the party attitude!
- Great communication and organisation skills
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- An RSA license (needed for some but not all events - you can apply without this)
- Casual contract position
- Hourly rate averages about $50 - 80 per hour depending on the event
- To be considered for the role you must submit a cover letter explaining why you would be an awesome host along with your CV.
- Describe any relevant experience
- Job Types: Contract, Casual
- Salary: $50.00 to $80.00 /hour