Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, London, Atlanta and Dallas.
Over the past 2 years, Cisco, through their Collaboration division and their Webex Calling & Meetings products, has gained substantial traction in the unified communications market. This newly created position sitting in the Dubber APAC Sales leadership team is focused on taking advantage of the significant disruption occurring, particularly the shift from on-premise legacy systems towards highly scalable, cloud-based solutions offering an ability to provide compelling data analysis/AI capabilities.
In light of this substantial gain in market traction, combined with the deep relationship between Dubber & Cisco within the Service Provider segment developed over the past five years, Cisco is a highly attractive, strategic partner for Dubber. This role will be responsible for translating the deep strategic partnership between Cisco & Dubber into significant financial benefits for both organisations.
The key focus of the role is to cultivate a broad array of relationships across the Cisco organisation with a deep focus on senior executives within the Collaboration division across A/NZ with the goal of leveraging Dubber’s position as the partner of choice for call recording and voice data analytics. Given the competitive nature of the call recording market, this will be a challenging task and will rely on the ability of the successful candidate to harness all the combined Cisco & Dubber product, marketing & technology horsepower of the respective team members to clearly differentiate Dubber from the myriad of ‘bit’ providers, enabling the Cisco Sellers to gain significant market share.
Whilst the senior executives of the Cisco Collaboration division are key influencers in Dubber’s success, another critically important group of market players are the top 50 Cisco channel partners operating in & around the unified communications category. Therefore, designing & executing a go-to-market model capable of leveraging these partners is core to the success of this role.
What’s your impact?
- Establish relationships with relevant, senior Cisco executives in the key functions of sales, product, marketing, alliances and most importantly, the Collaboration practice
- Validate the status of the Dubber relationship and design the strategy to substantially leverage Dubber’s position as the partner of choice for call recording & voice AI on the Cisco Webex Calling & Meetings platforms along with UCMC and hybrid cloud
- Identify the main gaps to be addressed to enable Dubber to achieve a significant growth in the ‘attach rate’ of Dubber products, leveraging the Dubber functional team members to build a roadmap to fill these gaps
- At the same time, design the go-to-market model to ensure we rapidly build pipeline with the Cisco Direct sales organisation and the top 50 designated Partners/Resellers
- In conjunction with the Dubber marketing & product team members, execute a series of tactical initiatives to drive market enablement, build substantial pipeline & subsequently close opportunities in a sell-through/sell with model
- In parallel with this, provide direction to the Dubber APAC Sales VP & the Dubber CRO on the required shape and size of the sales team to support and substantially grow the revenue from our Cisco partnership
This role is suited to sales and business development executives who gain deep satisfaction and enjoyment from building a highly successful practice from the ground up. To be successful you need a deep understanding of the Cisco organisation, their GTM model and preferably, their Modern Workplace growth strategy. Along with an equally deep understanding of the Cisco distribution strategy and exposure to their top 50 partners in & around the Collaboration category.
Here are some more skills you need:
- You bring 3-5 years relevant experience as senior account/channel manager preferably to be within the Telecommunications industry.
- You have a deep understanding of solution selling methodologies coupled with hands-on understanding of Salesforce.com (or other CRM platforms).
- Although this isn’t a technical role, the ability to understand basic technical requirements is a must.
- You have high energy and a can-do approach with experience leading sales engagements within large, complex organisations.
- You have a proven track record of working across multiple functions, both collaboratively and independently, and ideally exposure to a start-up, rapid growth style environment.
- You have proven ability to establish C-level and senior level contacts with key players across functions in the account.
- You have exposure to managing channel-based relationships and experience selling SaaS based services is desired.
- You are a highly resourceful and strong team player with an ability to work independently because of your high energy and a can-do approach.
- You have an amazing ability to communicate across a broad array of personality types to build strong, cross functional, and internal relationships.
- This role requires someone who has a complete belief in the amazing power of the Cloud, and who is always persistent and resilient.
- You are a curious and rapid learner with the ability to consume and contextualise large amounts of new information.
- Business, Marketing or related degree qualifications are essential, and ability to travel up to 50% as needed.
Dubber offers a competitive salary, bonus, and share options with work from home and office flexibility. We are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies with learning and growth opportunities every step of the way.
We have offices across the globe, so our employees get to connect and work with leading and renowned brands. Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run Friday Drinks, BBQ's, Team Lunches and more.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply, and please reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.