Our Creative Marketing team is a dynamic and electric group of talented people all working to a common goal of producing great content for our audiences across all THE ICONICs platforms.
Our team's skill set is diverse and rich in experience in everything from creative direction, styling, producing, graphic design, copywriting, photographer, videography and much more. Our approach to work is collaborative, we are stronger together.
- Support the development and execution of influencer marketing activities
- Daily communication with influencers and agencies (from outreach to creating briefs, content review and post-campaign ROI reporting)
- Research and identification of suitable influencers across various categories including but not limited to Womens, Beauty, Sport,
- Mens and Kids to update and grow THE ICONIC influencer database
- Exceptional knowledge of influencers on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Collaborates and provides overall support to our Influencer team to support the scaling of activities influencer activities at THE ICONIC
- Collaborate with the Creative Marketing team to create commercially viable influencer content tailored to each customer segment
- Send out orders for influencer collaborations
- Support with influencer gifting program to drive brand awareness
- Assist with reporting and data collection for all influencer campaigns (campaigns and always-on activities)
- Ideate and support the creation of relevant, original influencer content for marketing stories, campaigns and brand partnerships
- Brainstorm and execute new, creative approaches to social media campaigns and stay atop of emerging trends, technologies, publishers and influencers.
What it takes...
- At least two years of demonstrated experience working within a PR/Influencer Marketing role
- Previous experience in engaging with key influencers for paid campaigns
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team, and deliver within a fast-paced environment
- Known for a keen eye for detail, accountability and organisational skills
- A creative mind, ready to pivot and create content on the go
- An enthusiastic attitude and a genuine love of our brand
- Ability to multitask and problem solve autonomously
- An innate digital and mobile first approach with knowledge of social channels including Instagram, TikTok & Facebook
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to your the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]