EstimateOne is on a mission to create an industry-standard procurement platform for the construction industry. We’re a profitable and fast-growing company, that’s already the market leader in Australia & New Zealand for our tendering platform.
We are a (growing) team of 65 people, headquartered in Melbourne, right near Richmond station. EstimateOne is a vision and values driven organisation, which we believe sets up a strong culture. You can read more about this in our handbook: http://estmt.one/nuts-bolts
About the role
EstimateOne is looking for an ambitious and accomplished sales professional to spearhead the launch of our latest product for builders in the New South Wales region.
Leveraging our existing position as market leader for the tendering workflow in Australia, we are now looking to cement our position deeper into the procurement workflows and create remarkable value for both existing customers and new businesses.
As a Senior BDM, you’ll learn how the construction industry operates, recognise the challenges builders face, and develop your understanding of how EstimateOne’s best-of-breed products can be deployed to create industry and customer value.
If you’re up for a challenge, love working in a collaborative environment, and are keen to improve outcomes for one of the world’s largest verticals, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Drive sales outcomes with head contractors, leveraging relationships with our existing customer base, and developing relationships with new customers,
- Be consultative in your sales approach, ensuring customer needs and challenges are uncovered, and mapped to the solutions and value we can create with our product suite,
- Seek to help improve and develop the sales and go-to-market approach for the product, in conjunction with your other team members and the GM for our Builder Audience,
- Record and share insights & learnings from sales meetings, demonstrations and phone conversations with your team to enable and accelerate broader sales progress,
- Carry out sales meetings both in-person and virtually,
- Maintain effective records in our CRM
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales (construction software or construction industry experience highly regarded)
- You love to pick up the phone and are excited by a challenge
- You’re open to travel interstate for work (in a non-covid world)
- You have exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- You’re confident selling to all stakeholder levels up to C-Suite executives
- You like to work collaboratively and strive towards a common goal
- You share an affinity for our values: Forthright & Frank, Authentic Ambition, Cranes Before Code, Enabled Expertise.
How You’ll Really Stand Out
- Proven track record of sales in construction SaaS,
- Extensive network of senior decision makers at construction companies,
- Demonstrable experience developing and honing winning pitches,
- Evidence of entrepreneurial experience or side-hustles.
- You'll need to be able to work remotely as our head office is based in Melbourne
- We are flexible about hours. You don't have to work full time, although we'd love it if you did.
- You'll need to be a great communicator and a fluent English speaker.
- You'll need to be legally eligible to work in Australia.
- Formal training/education is nice, but not a hard requirement (after all, our CEO dropped out of university after six weeks...)
We offer a competitive commission structure, entrepreneurial leave, volunteer leave, flexible hours, transparent salary tables and we invest in your development by providing each team member with $5k annually to spend on professional development; to name a few.
If you're interested in joining our team we encourage you to learn more about what it's like to work with us by reading our employee handbook: http://estmt.one/nuts-bolts
If you want to be part of our growth journey, apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch!