It’s our mission to build a world that communicates more humanly. Since 2001, we’ve been delivering innovative and powerful communication solutions. Today, we’re a communication intelligence company applying powerful machine intelligence and carefully developed algorithms to deliver effective human engagement at scale even when we are not face to face — all guided by our values of Listening, Respect, Innovation, and Passion.
Our customers use Whispir to communicate across multiple channels from SMS to email, to dynamic landing pages, voice and more – all easily configured to meet their specific needs. All of our customers benefit from our low code – no code platform and powerful APIs. Our promise is to deliver a platform capable of achieving the world’s highest engagement rates.
About the Position
Solution Architects play a key role in Whispir's Sales organisation and are critical to the deal success. You are the Technical interface for the customer, as an integrated part of the sales team with deep product and related technology expertise.
- Primary technical interface for the customer, as an integrated part of the sales team.
- Customer adviser, customer advocacy - understand customer’s existing technical environment, provide technology roadmap and updates for customers, whilst internally represent the customers solution and technical needs. Providing thought leadership and innovation to the customer, Whispir product and the account team
- Responsible for defining and developing the Customer’s two year technical strategy and roadmap
- Translate the customer’s business strategies and operational objectives into qualified solutions that transforms their business
- Analyse opportunities in conjunction with the sales team; to provide a customer technology roadmap and immediate project requirements
- To work with the sales team to create and present, customer centric solutions & roadmaps, articulating Whispir’s technical capability and to respond to RFTs and RFIs.
- To run technical workshops to assist the customer articulate and define their needs and to map Whispir’s capabilities back to these requirements.
- Work with the Whispir development, business analyst and support communities to provide customer feedback and requirements.
Even if you don't meet this criteria perfectly but believe you have lots to bring to the role, we encourage you to apply. We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap - you don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
- Experience with technical / Software / Services selling – B2B
- Proven sales track record - execution of sales, roadmap, Tender submission into large, complex customers.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, carrier solutions and/or web technologies
- Experience selling through and with a large channel partner
- Flexible, fast learner, autonomous and well-organised.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Why We Think You Will Love Working at Whispir
- Totally flexible working hours because you know how to get the most out of your day
- Birthday paid leave
- Volunteer and engage with community paid leave
- 3 Additional Whispir Wellness days paid leave
- Ongoing monthly WFH allowance
- Women of Whispir program to connect senior female leaders with women across the company to promote connection, networking and mentoring opportunities
Whispir is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180: Whispir Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer