THE ICONIC Tech is driven by innovation, collaboration and enabling the best customer experience. We are a playful and clever group of Engineers, Data Scientists, UX Designers, Product Owners, Cyber Security Specialists and more. We are empowered to disrupt and move fast to bring better product experience to our customers.
Every person in the tech team has a voice and our best outcomes are achieved through collaboration. All our teams are cross-functional, mission-driven and they are able to iterate from inception to production.
A bit about the role
You will be responsible for effectively governing all software & services within the business to best control costs and maintain a world class security posture to support THE ICONIC as a leader in the online retail space. You will also be responsible for all Software & Services Vendor management.
What you’ll do
- Develop and support governance frameworks for enterprise level systems
- Lead, manage and mentor team members of the IT Business Partner team
- Develop and maintain policies related to the use of applications, systems and IT services
- Develop, maintain and execute processes related to the administration and application of policies related to the use of applications, systems and IT services
- Act as an adviser to business teams, capturing business requirements and working across all of Tech to ensure solutions to business needs are fit for purpose, efficient and cost effective
- Develop, maintain and execute processes for managing and governing IT service providers to ensure services are delivered according to agreed service levels
- Work with the business and Tech to select solutions for use to meet business needs and to implement and then support these solutions
- Review costs for applications, systems and IT services
- Analyze, review, and document current software and services to enable full lifecycle management for software and services
- Liaise and negotiate with software and service providers
- Develop, maintain, populate and distribute reporting, dashboards, and other artefacts to provide the Tech team, the Finance team and senior leadership with meaningful operational/performance in relation to software and services across the business
Here’s what you need to set you off on an ICONIC Journey
- Demonstrated leadership experience with accountability for governance of third party vendors
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an IT leadership role with accountability for building and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships across the business
- Experience as a people leader of an IT team
- Experience managing IT vendor relationships
- Experience developing an IT Governance Framework
- Experience with IT governance processes and principles
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments, prioritise and multitask
- Growth mind-set, we never stop learning!
Here’s some extra things you may bring to the table
- Training or Certification in the Enterprise IT Governance Discipline
- Experience managing an IT Infrastructure team or teams
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home. On the days you are in the office, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and learning bank
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off, birthday leave
- Additional Information
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]