Employment Hero is an Australian SaaS start-up. Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits. We’re on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding for everyone, whilst being a remote first workplace with global ambitions!
Our Support Payroll Consultants are partners to our clients and are responsible for gathering information and ensuring their continued support and success after implementing our Employment Hero payroll product. In this role, you will ensure accuracy and correctness when interpreting modern awards, enterprise agreements and other conditions of employment for our clients.
Employment Hero's Support Consultants are our go-to authorities on Australian employment standards and can quickly adapt to changes in technology and regulation. They are fantastic communicators who understand our customer's payroll needs and can accurately convert that information to the payroll system configuration, by providing valued advice and exceptional service.
- Take on client and team Payroll or HR escalations
- Assist with requirements gathering to run post mortem's and run internal support team workshops
- Assist with troubleshooting and client queries; coordinate with internal teams for successful delivery
- You will work closely with your team of Support Specialists and lead the payroll platform adoption to meet each client's specific requests
- You will provide support to clients after they 'go-live' by walking them through updates needed or how to troubleshoot in a variety of ways, such as award interpretation and platform configuration
- You will respond to payroll related queries from internal support team members and external clients via email, phone and the Employment Hero platform
- You will help to build and continually improve documentation, and embrace new & existing technologies to improve the way we provide service, both for our customers and for our internal team of Support Specialists
- You will be creative, aiming to simplify and improve processes to help team operations run more efficiently and increase client happiness
- A background in payroll processing or HR Management or related field is important
- Previous experience in setting up, implementing and administering payroll systems
- Knowledge of different payroll systems (KeyPay is a big plus!)
- A confident and engaging communicator who is comfortable building relationships with a variety of people
- Well-organised approach to your work. You can juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- An attitude that always puts your customer's needs first
- The ability to identify issues or problems early on and work collaboratively with your team to remove roadblocks and fix problems
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
**When COVID restrictions lift, for those who come to our Hub to work:
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Daily breakfast & lunch
- Lunchtime personal training session