Founded in Sydney in 2017, Zoomo is leading the world at providing utility e-bikes and after market servicing. We’re a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across Australia, the US and the UK. We are doubling in size every 6 months!
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
So far, our amazing price, product and service has done our marketing for us. Rapid growth has been driven by referrals from affiliates (e.g. food delivery companies such as Deliveroo) and our customers (we have Net Promoter Score of 70%+). We are now looking for a Marketing Director to unlock hyper growth: turbo charge existing referral channels and hack growth through new channels e.g. performance marketing, content marketing, etc.
The Marketing Director will have a direct impact on the success of Zoomo. They will report to the COO and manage our end-to-end Marketing strategy which will see the business grow 20x. The role requires strong digital and performance marketing capability, a deep understanding of marketing a product and the ability to execute for results.
To be truly successful in this role you will have to become passionate about our brand, product and mission, have a desire to win in a competitive market and have a bias to action.
- Listen and respond to the voice of the customer. Leverage data to build a brand and product messaging across owned and paid channels that resonates and excites prospects and customers alike.
- Develop and execute Zoomo’s go to market strategy across multiple regions and digital channels, working with product, operations and sales to make Zoomo the number 1 ebike brand globally.
- Be performance centric. While the customer is the north-star, data is your compass, defining how to allocate resources, what to pivot in the strategy and how best to execute.
- Responsible for marketing metrics and spend across the business and managing the Founding Team’s expectations around targets, initiatives and impact
- Lead, develop and build out your team of budding marketers (performance, creative, CRM) all keen to learn from your expertise
- Own the relationships with our paid and creative agency partners ensuring they meet deadlines and targets
- Work with the product team to set up funnel analytics and marketing automation and optimise funnel conversion to unlock hyper growth
- Partner profusely. Marketing success, and in fact whole company success, is driven by effective partnership between marketing and all other disciplines.
- 5-7+ years of marketing experience, either in house or within an agency.
- A leader with a track record of setting a strong vision for growth and marketing and implementing marketing initiatives that contributed significantly to growth
- Understands how to grow the voice of a business and make it a globally recognised brand
- A deep understanding of performance marketing
- Experience at a start-up or product in a high growth phase
- eCommerce experience; know your way around a CMS, google analytics and their relevant metrics. (HTML & CSS a bonus)
- Data. Data. Data. Making data-driven decisions is second nature to you and you know how to interpret the data to tell a customer story.
- Can live the Zoomo’s values
- Jumping aboard a rocket ship at the ground floor
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong management team and global presence
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Expect autonomy and responsibility, solving problems you've never imagined even existed, at high pace